ADVERTISEMENT

Just checking in

Going well.
He’s 5’ 2” when he logs in.
5’ 3” when he logs out.
Ha- coming from a scared crap less of a 99.9 percent survival bug so he runs and gets shots when daddy Fauchi and a mommy biden tells him to. If I'm 5'3" your maybe 4 and a half Ft on a ladder wimp

Ha- coming from a scared crap less of a 99.9 percent survival bug so he runs and gets shots when daddy Fauchi and a mommy biden tells him to. If I'm 5'3" your maybe 4 and a half Ft on a ladder wimp
My pecker is probably bigger than you.

Man. Corndog is a lot shorter than I thought.
Lol- you wish you had the guts to be a pureblood Like me. Ya know 22- some people are just pure scared and can't stand tall- don't be hatin- just know you're place hoss

Lol- you wish you had the guts to be a pureblood Like me. Ya know 22- some people are just pure scared and can't stand tall- don't be hatin- just know you're place hoss
Who says you are the pure blood? We need a @brtinla vetting on this to see if you really are a pure blood. Have you ever had a virus?

Who says you are the pure blood? We need a @brtinla vetting on this to see if you really are a pure blood. Have you ever had a virus?
Lol - Even the Pfizer death jab inventor and his wife take these shots! Or should I say they "especially"won't take the shots?! You guys are fools for letting these morons inject you, absolute fools

What in the shot will kill me?
Since it's emergency only- they are not required to tell the sheep what's in it- how about them apples. Speculation about graphene oxide, nano particles but mainly the shots make your bodies produce spike proteins non stop (what causes this to happen?) they don't try to hide it- all you guys hear on the Tv is "take the shot" - y'all just don't realize there's some bad folks producing them. Y'all line up for these scumbags to inject you to be lab rats and don't even question it.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Since it's emergency only- they are not required to tell the sheep what's in it- how about them apples. Speculation about graphene oxide, nano particles but mainly the shots make your bodies produce spike proteins non stop (what causes this to happen?) they don't try to hide it- all you guys hear on the Tv is "take the shot" - y'all just don't realize there's some bad folks producing them. Y'all line up for these scumbags to inject you to be lab rats and don't even question it.
So you have no clue

Reactions: Bitter Creek
So you have no clue
Neither do you - but I did name two things in it and what they do. But hey keep taking them.
Funny y'all can never win the argument so you can only dismiss. My head is high and my chest is lit when I walk in public- how y'all could do that is beyond fathom - y'all are shameful. Some took them and wok up- it's a start- y'all hat just keep on rockin it's gonna catch up-
Some in a few hours after the jabs, some hours or days but most of not all will hit the wall. Keep taking them not knowing what's in them- I would say I like your chances but...

-PCR tests- 90 plus percent false positives
-PCR tests- Can't tell the difference between flu, cold nor covid
- Covid survival if you don't go to the hospital and get loaded up on remdesivir- 99.9 plus percent survival

Yall that keeps taking them are idiots- sorry you just are

Neither do you - but I did name two things in it and what they do. But hey keep taking them.
Funny y'all can never win the argument so you can only dismiss. My head is high and my chest is lit when I walk in public- how y'all could do that is beyond fathom - y'all are shameful. Some took them and wok up- it's a start- y'all hat just keep on rockin it's gonna catch up-
Some in a few hours after the jabs, some hours or days but most of not all will hit the wall. Keep taking them not knowing what's in them- I would say I like your chances but...

- Covid survival if you don't go to the hospital and get loaded up on remdesivir- 99.9 plus percent survival

No you said "speculation" then named two things. No proof. So, you have the same facts as myself. Fact

Reactions: Bitter Creek

and I am telling you it makes your cock massive.

No you said "speculation" then named two things. No proof. So, you have the same facts as myself. Fact
Do y'all not find it at all concerning that they refuse to tell everyone what's in the shots? Or that Bill Gates, his family nor the Pfizer inventor nor their families will take the shots? Nor concerning that your body cells will produce spike proteins for the rest of your life, which may or may not be very long?

But hey you keep trying to dismiss me on it that seems like a good strategy

Do y'all not find it at all concerning that they refuse to tell everyone what's in the shots? Or that Bill Gates, his family nor the Pfizer inventor nor their families will take the shots? Nor concerning that your body cells will produce spike proteins for the rest of your life, which may or may not be very long?

But hey you keep trying to dismiss me on it that seems like a good strategy
What happens if I produce spike proteins? Why is that bad?

What happens if I produce spike proteins? Why is that bad?
Don't you think you should know that before you subscribed to the "shots R us" club?! Take you LT 5 minutes to look it up. Takes about 20-40 to go through the CDC website to find the death count (wonder why🤔) but just a few minutes to know how bad perpetual spike protein production is. People thought that was isolated at eh injection site but most now know all cells are producing them everyday. Look it up- then report back to me And this thread how bad it is.

Don't you think you should know that before you subscribed to the "shots R us" club?! Take you LT 5 minutes to look it up. Takes about 20-40 to go through the CDC website to find the death count (wonder why🤔) but just a few minutes to know how bad perpetual spike protein production is. People thought that was isolated at eh injection site but most now know all cells are producing them everyday. Look it up- then report back to me And this thread how bad it is.

This is just one of hundreds - prob the not so nice ones you can't find on YouTube- censor and all. Many to search for and learn. ADE is another big worry Besides all the heart attacks, blood clots, myocarditis, pericarditis, stroke, et al

Here to report that @SquatchinPoke look up this info that @Corndog2021 said and holy shit that Yeti just dropped dead. Spike proteins are what your body fights and builds an immune system. Your cells can be converted by how much is injected so unless they hook an IV up with an endless supply your body can’t just endlessly convert cells to spike proteins. I wish we had talked before the Fauci semen got him.

Wife received booster today. As for me? Doctors are trying to determine my need. I live every day with many of the symptoms Corndog describes. I, for one, am not laughing at Corndog.

Itching purple skin and chest pain is not fun. At least my weight loss came to an end. I lost 15 pounds without trying.

I even tried a little spray tan on the purple. LOL.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Wife received booster today. As for me? Doctors are trying to determine my need. I live every day with many of the symptoms Corndog describes. I, for one, am not laughing at Corndog.

Itching purple skin and chest pain is not fun. At least my weight loss came to an end. I lost 15 pounds without trying.

I even tried a little spray tan on the purple. LOL.
What was your poo like though. Come on do t leave me hanging.

By the way love the goal post moves @Corndog2021 your better then the libs in the closet around here pretending to be conservative constitutionalist or a defender of abortion I mean murder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT