ADVERTISEMENT

It Would Appear

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
So fvcking what? When his voting record indicates that he lied on the campaign trail, then I’ll care. If we want to beat the left, we have to use their tactics. 🖕🏻
I understand the attitude, but if all sides use the same corrupt tactics then the only option left to society is corruption.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
I understand the attitude, but if all sides use the same corrupt tactics then the only option left to society is corruption.
The attitude of Republicans should play by the rules while Democrats can lie at will is why we are in the mess we are in. Democrats have celebrated lying to win election for years, why should Republican voters give a shit.

Romney didn't win did he

You’re such a dumb ****ing fag catholic holy shit.
shocked ron burgundy GIF

The attitude of Republicans should play by the rules while Democrats can lie at will is why we are in the mess we are in. Democrats have celebrated lying to win election for years, why should Republican voters give a shit.

Romney didn't win did he
I disagree with this notion. People who willingly are easily corrupted in their quest to seek power will be just as easily corrupted once they achieve it. I think it is a mistake to expect Republicans that adopt tactics of lying, cheating and stealing, all well known Democrat tactics, to suddenly behave with honesty once in office. They’ll just be Democrats with a different name.

I disagree with this notion. People who willingly are easily corrupted in their quest to seek power will be just as easily corrupted once they achieve it. I think it is a mistake to expect Republicans that adopt tactics of lying, cheating and stealing, all well known Democrat tactics, to suddenly behave with honesty once in office. They’ll just be Democrats with a different name.
You are absolutely correct but until Democrat voters hold their politicians to the same standards I don't give a shit. Democrats can take their Alinsky rules and shove them up their backside.

You guys aren't doing this right.

For example, when the GOP starts taking advantage of the very lenient mail-in and drop box ballot activities happening in select swing states every election, which it seems to be preparing to do, it won't be because it is breaking the law.

It will be because it wants to help shut-ins, voters who work long hours, and other time disadvantaged people who otherwise can't get to the polls.

Thus assisting in the democratic process.

See how easy that is?

Last edited:
LOL the demographic you need to elect frauds? Republicans!

They elected Trump, this guy isn't that different. They think they're smart by constantly elevating broken, fvcked up people.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
LOL the demographic you need to elect frauds? Republicans!

They elected Trump, this guy isn't that different. They think they're smart by constantly elevating broken, fvcked up people.
And just think he beat ol Cankles. A reality TV star broke her and you. 🤣🤣🤣
And you voted for a guy that lies more than Trump and has more Draft Deferments than Trump. 🤣🤣🤣

That Joe Biden, an older Democrat, has handed off the torch of pathological serial liar to a young Republican, George Santos. It will be interesting to see if Santos can carry it as far and with as much success as his predecessor. If Joe wants to be a true mentor he should bring Santos into the White House and take him directly under his wing.

Loser needs to find a cliff and jump.

And you think he was promoting him despite the fact he knew Santos is a serial liar?
I doubt Greenwald even cared.

Greenwald is also still trying to piece together a defense of Santos on his Twitter feed.

I doubt Greenwald even cared.

Greenwald is also still trying to piece together a defense of Santos on his Twitter feed.
I suspect Greenwald was "promoting" him as one gay guy happy for another. I don't do Twitter, so I'll have to take your word for it that he is trying to piece together a defense, but it is very hard for me to take your word on anything as you have a pathological habit of creating your own storylines separate from reality.

I suspect Greenwald was "promoting" him as one gay guy happy for another. I don't do Twitter, so I'll have to take your word for it that he is trying to piece together a defense, but it is very hard for me to take your word on anything as you have a pathological habit of creating your own storylines separate from reality.
Go to Greenwald's Twitter feed and look for yourself.

Your boy, as usual, fell for the fraud. Now he doesn't know what to do.🤣🤣

Go to Greenwald's Twitter feed and look for yourself.

Your boy, as usual, fell for the fraud. Now he doesn't know what to do.🤣🤣
"My boy" may have fallen for the fraud, of that I have no idea. I don't need to look at Twitter, I follow him on Substack and Rumble, and so far I haven't seen the defense you are referencing. But it is nonsense to add the "as usual" to the claim. That's what I mean when I say you have your own perverted sense of reality, and that's what makes it so painful to have any conversation with you (which is why I avoid it as often as I can).

Last edited:
"My boy" may have fallen for the fraud, of that I have no idea. I don't need to look at Twitter
Yes you do. But you won't because you don't want to be confronted with the truth. Instead, you want to act like you all of a sudden don't pay attention to Twitter lol.

This coming after you post Twitter links and your recent obsession with everything Twitter.🤣🤣

You can't do it.

Coherent policy just isn't in the QOP playbook.
We’re so lucky to have the Democrats offer us a coherent playbook! Deeply flawed but coherent. Coherently tyrannical, coherently authoritarian, coherently evil. But by golly it’s the best playbook because it’s coherent!

Reactions: HighStickHarry
"My boy" may have fallen for the fraud, of that I have no idea. I don't need to look at Twitter, I follow him on Substack and Rumble, and so far I haven't seen the defense you are referencing. But it is nonsense to add the "as usual" to the claim. That's what I mean when I say you have your own perverted sense of reality, and that's what makes it so painful to have any conversation with you (which is why I avoid it as often as I can).

Rumble??? Yikes, Dan.

Does him being on a white supremacy playground not reek of desperation in messaging to you? Apparently not, since you frolic with glee amongst the pigsty.

Do better, Dan.

carry on
I see the easily manipulated is still easily manipulated.

Does him being on a white supremacy playground not reek of desperation in messaging to you? Apparently not, since you frolic with glee amongst the pigsty.

Do better, Dan.

carry on

Why is he on Rumble?

And I’ve asked a hundred times, what’s your list of approved messengers?

Do better, Dan.

carry on
So what you're saying, if I understand correctly, is it's not what he says but where he says it that makes what he says suspect. I'm unaware of Rumble being a "white supremacy playground," have connected with several correspondants and have yet to hear any white supremacy talk. Have you heard it with your own ears, or are you just going by what someone else has told you?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT