ADVERTISEMENT

Israel Is The Only Democracy In That Part Of The World

@Ponca Dan, any news on that IDF massacre of dead Palestinians?
Funny you would ask:

I haven’t heard anything about when the IDF allowed independent investigators in to do their thing, or what they have concluded. You’re the guy who keeps up with all the latest news, aren’t you? Have the independent investigators submitted their report? What did they find?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Funny you would ask:

I haven’t heard anything about when the IDF allowed independent investigators in to do their thing, or what they have concluded. You’re the guy who keeps up with all the latest news, aren’t you? Have the independent investigators submitted their report? What did they find?
I wonder if you catch the irony of asking for an indepentent investigator's report after posting no fewer than 3 dozen articles quoting unverified, Hamas-provided statistics.

I wonder if you catch the irony of asking for an indepentent investigator's report after posting no fewer than 3 dozen articles quoting unverified, Hamas-provided statistics.
It’s not ironic at all. Hamas is the only one providing statistics and has requested independent investigators be allowed in to verify or prove them wrong. Let me say that again to make sure you understand it: Hamas has requested that investigators with no connection to Hamas or the IDF come in and prove their information is right or wrong. The IDF refuses. Why would it do that? They’ve got nothing to hide and the incentive to show the world that Hamas is lying should be powerful enough for them to agree.

• Haha
Israel is a Theocratic (Jewish) Republic.

The primary issue people is the bankrupt hypothesis that "Multiculturalism is Best" as opposed to the reality that Monoculturalism just works better.

Multiculturalism does work best for the least tolerate since they can take advantage of the tolerant.

Lebanon is a perfect example of a Multicultural Republic gone off the rails. Internal multi cultures have become by and large simply proxies for much larger external cultures.

For starters, “independent investigators” tend to be leftist scumbags. Much like NSGs and BSGs.
Simplistically yes. Most that claim to be "independent" have deep set agendas and often strong financial incentives to create narratives.

But, I don't get any sense that Ponca is conflating the Neo Marxist "independents" (activists really) with actual "independent" journalists (hard to find). Whether I agree or disagree, from my readings here Ponca conflates much less than the average poster.

• Haha
Another post where you avoid the actual substance of the post to go off on a narrative. I actually don't care that someone shouts "Death to America". I find it ironic that that person chooses (and they did choose) to live in a country where they feel that way. I'm a big believer in free speech. And they can chant all they want. But you can't threaten others. You can't break into buildings. You can't vandalize property. Those aren't protected rights. You want to stand on a street corner and bark nonsense all day. Go right ahead. But you don't have the right to supersede other's rights.

But you avoided the topic (which was telling). If you stood in the streets of Pakistan and barked "Death to Pakistan" while burning a Pakistani flag, you'd be LUCKY if you were ONLY arrested. In America, that's allowed.
As for jumping to conclusions on being white, I didn't. If he wasn't white, then how would those friendly Pakistani's know he was an American and be friendly with him? If he looks like other Pakistani's, then judging their friendliness really isn't much of a stretch or relative to how they would treat others. Its only if he's a white male (and you did say He, which was also telling, as I've been to Arab countries and know exactly what kind of second class citizens women are), that your post about it being a friendly country has any relevance to this conversation.
Bill Clinton visited Pakistan when he was running from the draft. Infact a Pakistani loaned him money.
Barak Obama also spent time in Pakistan and he is not white.
I have friends with European or American wives they have no problems.
Last Friday I went to a dinner to a friend's house ex oklastater his wife is Ukrainian. You should have heard them curse america.
Dubai is a favorite spot for a lot of Europeans and Americans for shopping. They don't get shot.
Problem with people on this board is that they have not travelled enough and don't read history.
I have been to Israel and loved the people there,most of them wanted peace and independence for Palestinians.
When you have a colonized people they want freedom just like Americans did from the British.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Israel is a Theocratic (Jewish) Republic.

The primary issue people is the bankrupt hypothesis that "Multiculturalism is Best" as opposed to the reality that Monoculturalism just works better.

Multiculturalism does work best for the least tolerate since they can take advantage of the tolerant.

Lebanon is a perfect example of a Multicultural Republic gone off the rails. Internal multi cultures have become by and large simply proxies for much larger external cultures.
Lebanon is not multicultural they just have different religions that is why the problems they are having

Bill Clinton visited Pakistan when he was running from the draft. Infact a Pakistani loaned him money.
Last Friday I went to a dinner to a friend's house ex oklastater his wife is Ukrainian. You should have heard them curse america.
Dubai is a favorite spot for a lot of Europeans and Americans for shopping. They don't get shot.
Problem with people on this board is that they have not travelled enough and don't read history.
I have been to Israel and loved the people there,most of them wanted peace and independence for Palestinians.
When you have a colonized people they want freedom just like Americans did from the British.
You are sadly misinformed. Not to mention smug and presumptuous.

• Love
Reactions: Marocain Poke
You seem to have an outsized sense of self-righteousness and sanctimoniousness for being from such a misogynistic and LGBTQ hostile crap-hole.

And by the way, screw Pakistan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT