ADVERTISEMENT

IMHO, President Trump pulled a boner.

It was unnecessary. But if you think it was a good move, take your victory lap.

imho it’s important to view politics as a no holds barred game of kill

you can see the dead
covid ukraine epstein rich

you can see how they are trying to kill trump muh russia peachmints raid in florida on his home

you can see desantis is the deep state
rino boy

sanctimonious by definition is making a big show of being morally superior

i can accept the orange man calling
ron desactimonius as boorish and rude
as it is.

but this is politics and ron is there to stab trump in the back at the behest of the deep state

so eff him

btw i enjoy very much watching
rev charles stanley early sunday morning
wonderfully uplifting and thought provoking

here’s what gonna happen

desantis will never ascend because the arrogant thankless establishment prick will never recover from the beating of taking on trump

kari lake will stay humble and move in like the lioness she is

that’s if election fraud was a one time thing
and the ccp/dnc loses enough power with the paul pelosi homogate type antics

Donald Trump is what he is: a narcissistic loudmouth bully that is an emotionally spoiled brat that is incapable of accepting anything but complete loyalty from someone he considers an underling (which is everybody) while simultaneously willing to destroy anyone he thinks is standing in his way. I think his schtick will wear thin very quickly with voters when he pulls his stunts on people the voters admire. I think people admire DeSantis as much as they do DJT, and respect him more. The question has always been is Trump willing to tear the Republican Party to shreds in his quest to be the “winner.” IMO the answer has always been “yes, he is.” I think the thing about Trump that his most earnest supporters have never understood is Trump is for Trump, to him nothing else matters.

Reactions: CowboyJD and squeak
Donald Trump is what he is: a narcissistic loudmouth bully that is an emotionally spoiled brat that is incapable of accepting anything but complete loyalty from someone he considers an underling (which is everybody) while simultaneously willing to destroy anyone he thinks is standing in his way. I think his schtick will wear thin very quickly with voters when he pulls his stunts on people the voters admire. I think people admire DeSantis as much as they do DJT, and respect him more. The question has always been is Trump willing to tear the Republican Party to shreds in his quest to be the “winner.” IMO the answer has always been “yes, he is.” I think the thing about Trump that his most earnest supporters have never understood is Trump is for Trump, to him nothing else matters.

lol the butt hurt is strong

this load of dung post is not worth the
time to shred

here’s what gonna happen

desantis will never ascend because the arrogant thankless establishment prick will never recover from the beating of taking on trump

Damn Megyn looking good in that video.

lol the butt hurt is strong

this load of dung post is not worth the
time to shred
The most ardent Trump loyalists, of which you appear to be one, would willingly let him throw them in front of a bus if he wanted. I don’t think there are enough of you to carry him over the top. Most of his supporters have appreciated that he taught Republicans to fight back against Democrat baloney, but do not, and will not appreciate it if he pulls the same crap against one of their own. Trump is in a bit of a bind. He can play nice with members of his own team, knowing he will need them if he gets the nomination. Or he can crush those same members and watch as their supporters stay home come election day. I don’t think Trump is capable of sticking to policy proposals. For him it’s all personal and he does not think he’s won until his opponent is personally obliterated. That’s in no small part why he lost in 2020; voters he needed grew tired of his style.

By all means tear this to shreds. I could be wrong, I frequently am. I would like to know where you see my error.

Reactions: windriverrange
The most ardent Trump loyalists, of which you appear to be one, would willingly let him throw them in front of a bus if he wanted. I don’t think there are enough of you to carry him over the top. Most of his supporters have appreciated that he taught Republicans to fight back against Democrat baloney, but do not, and will not appreciate it if he pulls the same crap against one of their own. Trump is in a bit of a bind. He can play nice with members of his own team, knowing he will need them if he gets the nomination. Or he can crush those same members and watch as their supporters stay home come election day. I don’t think Trump is capable of sticking to policy proposals. For him it’s all personal and he does not think he’s won until his opponent is personally obliterated. That’s in no small part why he lost in 2020; voters he needed grew tired of his style.

By all means tear this to shreds. I could be wrong, I frequently am. I would like to know where you see my error.

Interesting post considering Trump was cheated out of 2020 according to your recent ramblings.

i see desantis for the establishment rino backstabbing prick that is financing him

and once desantis has to answer
he will not look so GD smooth and smarmy

so start with the premise that maga is the republican party less the 10% swamp dolts

people are tired of the swamp ruining this country and trump speaks for us

which is what megan kelly is saying

that is your error

ponca dan you are to old to be the kid who asks what happened hamburger

the bottle calf you raised

Interesting post considering Trump was cheated out of 2020 according to your recent ramblings.
I have never been a Trump supporter, I have said many times I wished he were not President, but I prefer anyone or anything over Hillary. But I have always been a Trump defender against the utterly unethical tactics the Democrats overwhelmed him with. I do think the Democrats cheated him out of a second term. It is unfathomable to me that Joe Biden got the number of votes we have been told he got. By the same token I believe many, many of people who voted for Biden did so because they were sick and tired of the unrelenting drama surrounding DJT.

Last edited:
i see desantis for the establishment rino backstabbing prick that is financing him

and once desantis has to answer
he will not look so GD smooth and smarmy

so start with the premise that maga is the republican party less the 10% swamp dolts

people are tired of the swamp ruining this country and trump speaks for us

which is what megan kelly is saying

that is your error
Believe me I am well aware of why the Trump supporters support him. I do not think they are in the numbers you think. I think he would win in 2024 only because the Democrats literally have no one to run against him. But that is true regardless of whether it is Trump or DeSantis (or almost any other Republican for that matter). What Republican primary voters will ask themselves is do they want a repeat of the Trump drama for another 4 years, or do they want someone who will promote the MAGA agenda with greater competence and less drama. For the record I am not a fan of any Republican but given the choice between the two frontrunners I’d choose DeSantis, and I don’t think I’m alone in that sentiment.

here’s what gonna happen

The phrase at the 53 second mark is very important. Desantis has got to be crowned by Trump, and I think he will.

Now here's an interesting proposition for you though: Would Dems interfere in a Trump vs. Desantis Republican primary like they did in a number of primaries this year? And would they run adds for Trump (given he's the easier to beat opponent vs. Desantis)? Remember, Dems WANT (heck, this midterm will likely prove that they NEED Trump on the ballot).

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
The phrase at the 53 second mark is very important. Desantis has got to be crowned by Trump, and I think he will.

Now here's an interesting proposition for you though: Would Dems interfere in a Trump vs. Desantis Republican primary like they did in a number of primaries this year? And would they run adds for Trump (given he's the easier to beat opponent vs. Desantis)? Remember, Dems WANT (heck, this midterm will likely prove that they NEED Trump on the ballot).

Drunk already? Forget it was fall back? Yikes lol

carry on

here’s what gonna happen

This says what I’ve been saying much better than me:

While I don't think you're wrong, I do think it shows the how starved the media is for Trump news. The fact is, he made one little poke at a fellow Republican, and it became headline news. And somehow the context of his words got lost? Was he not JUST turned down by Desantis for campaigning in Florida? Desantis didn't need Trump to win so didn't want the baggage associated with having Trump tied to the campaign. Which is being 'sanctimonious'. If this belies something bigger, so be it. But I know the media wants it to be something bigger. They'd love nothing more than a conflict between the two biggest names in conservative politics.

Believe me I am well aware of why the Trump supporters support him. I do not think they are in the numbers you think. I think he would win in 2024 only because the Democrats literally have no one to run against him. But that is true regardless of whether it is Trump or DeSantis (or almost any other Republican for that matter). What Republican primary voters will ask themselves is do they want a repeat of the Trump drama for another 4 years, or do they want someone who will promote the MAGA agenda with greater competence and less drama. For the record I am not a fan of any Republican but given the choice between the two frontrunners I’d choose DeSantis, and I don’t think I’m alone in that sentiment.

so you think R’s will ask if they want more drama

i think R’s will ask if they want peace and prosperity

over swamp generated “trump” drama

fair enough

Reactions: colcord
so you think R’s will ask if they want more drama

i think R’s will ask if they want peace and prosperity

over swamp generated “trump” drama

fair enough
DeSantis is arguably the most successful MAGA-equivalent politician in America, far more successful at delivering his promises than Trump has ever been. Trump makes everything personal, while DeSantis has perfected the art of turning personal attacks against him into policy victories. I think it is shortsighted to think Trump would bring peace and prosperity and DeSantis would not. There is no doubt that Trump has a cadre of supporters that practically deify the man. But I do not believe there are as many of them as you do. That’s probably why we disagree on this. Just so you know, while I don’t particularly like Trump or want him to be the next President, I would cheer as loudly as you if (when) he defeats the Democrat. But for my money DeSantis would make a better and more competent and much more likable leader.

Last edited:
DeSantis is arguably the most successful MAGA-equivalent politician in America, far more successful at delivering his promises than Trump has ever been. Trump makes everything personal, while DeSantis has perfected the art of turning personal attacks against him into policy victories. I think it is shortsighted to think Trump would bring peace and posterity and DeSantis would not. There is no doubt that Trump has a cadre of supporters that practically deify the man. But I do not believe there are as many of them as you do. That’s probably why we disagree on this. Just so you know, while I don’t particularly like Trump or want him to be the next President, I would cheer as loudly as you if (when) he defeats the Democrat. But for my money DeSantis would make a better and more competent and much more likable leader.
While I agree with everything you posted, it is worth noting, that after the 4 years of pure hatred against Trump and the right from 2016 to 2020 by the left and its media mouthpieces, I don't think Trump supporters give one rat's ass about whether Trump is more likeable. In fact, given that the only R's the media likes are those that vote D (like Cheney), I'd argue that being unlikeable is a badge of honor.

While I agree with everything you posted, it is worth noting, that after the 4 years of pure hatred against Trump and the right from 2016 to 2020 by the left and its media mouthpieces, I don't think Trump supporters give one rat's ass about whether Trump is more likeable. In fact, given that the only R's the media likes are those that vote D (like Cheney), I'd argue that being unlikeable is a badge of honor.
Oh, no doubt that the most rabid Republicans view Trump’s defiance as a badge of honor. I do, too, to a point. But I suspect the “low information” Republican voters, the ones that don’t pay a whole lot of attention to the day-to-day combat, got tired of having to hear about it all the time. And while they may agree with the MAGA concept they’d prefer to see less vitriol. Trump relishes the vitriol, actively and eagerly engages in it, and I think he has worn people out. And they will not approve of him being that way against someone like DeSantis. I agree with the OP, it was a boneheaded thing for him to say, especially right before the mid-term elections.

TRUMP 2024! He'll dig our country out of this deep hole shit britches and his minions has dug right quick.
DeSantis can run the next two terms to prosperity for us all.

TRUMP 2024! He'll dig our country out of this deep hole shit britches and his minions has dug right quick.
DeSantis can run the next two terms to prosperity for us all.

Trump and National Debt

January 2017: $19.9T

October 2020: $27T

Campaign Promise Broken No. 45

carry on

I want Trump to disappear and I voted for the guy twice. I’d love to have someone unite this country instead of further dividing us like Trump and Biden have done.

The best thing that can happen is the dems are successful at “getting” him.

Trump's ship has sailed. The middle will never vote for him in enough numbers to win again. He just never knows when to STFU. I've voted for him twice and sent him quite a bit of money. Those days are over.

DeSantis is the answer. He can get us across the finish line.

Didn’t The House of Representatives get taken over by the Dems in 2018? And that same House controls Federal spending?

Nice try. Carry on.

20210114-borrowing-increased-under-trump-despite-promise-to-repay-national-debt-small.png

Also…Representatives-elect don’t take office the same year they’re elected.

Nice try.

Carry on.

I want Trump to disappear and I voted for the guy twice. I’d love to have someone unite this country instead of further dividing us like Trump and Biden have done.

The best thing that can happen is the dems are successful at “getting” him.

peace at any price loser

just so you know your freedom and this country as we know it is the price
for these tyrannical goons

Trump's ship has sailed. The middle will never vote for him in enough numbers to win again. He just never knows when to STFU. I've voted for him twice and sent him quite a bit of money. Those days are over.

DeSantis is the answer. He can get us across the finish line.

the middle will vote for trump like you’ve never seen

check you’re 401k and what your moneys worth and dig in

20210114-borrowing-increased-under-trump-despite-promise-to-repay-national-debt-small.png

Also…Representatives-elect don’t take office the same year they’re elected.

Nice try.

Carry on.

Three things come to mind.

1. You are correct. They took control two months later in 2019.

2. I will acknowledge that Republicans have disappointingly become like tax-and-spend-and-print-more-money Democrats. Pisses me off.

3. You’d make a better fiscal conservative than liberal with all your sudden concern for the national debt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT