ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine a country with two political parties, so corrupt....

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
That when one party blatantly steals an election, the other party doesn't do a damn thing.

And imagine their peasants, so brainwashed and comfy in their lifestyles, they don't do a damn thing.

Hard to imagine?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
That when one party blatantly steals an election, the other party doesn't do a damn thing.

And imagine their peasants, so brainwashed and comfy in their lifestyles, they don't do a damn thing.

Hard to imagine?

You bitch bitch bitch, but NEVER say what “damn thing” you are doing. Just bitch and point your finger at everyone else.

The DOJ, DHS and ATF exist for one reason… to guard Americans from shtheads like you. Laws and rules are made that hurt innocent law-abiding citizens — all because of wacko America-hating pricks like you. Thanks a lot shthead.

Last edited:
You bitch bitch bitch, but NEVER say what “damn thing” you are doing. Just bitch and point your finger at everyone else.

The DOJ, DHS and ATF exist for one reason… to guard Americans from shtheads like you. Laws and rules are made that hurt innocent law-abiding citizens — all because of wacko America-hating pricks like you. Thanks a lot shthead.
Yes the DOJ and FBI is guarding us from big bad Corndog 😳

Wait- it's Corndogs' fault for the DC corruption?!?!

If you say so yellow spinabifiditus wuss booster boy- hide in corner with 4 masks scared of the Coof take 5 toxic shots lmao

22 has to be a government bot- literally no one can be that dumb or subservient to a corrupt as hell mafia cartel?! I'm mean really- what a friggin big ole wuss boy...or paid bot

Our political structure here in America is nothing more than a "country club" of rich elitists. We (you and I) hope for the best and try to make the best of a bad situation. It's a survival instinct/blind faith kinda thing imo. Politicians all sleep with each other whilst laughing at the middle class (they're bread and butter).

22 has to be a government bot- literally no one can be that dumb or subservient to a corrupt as hell mafia cartel?! I'm mean really- what a friggin big ole wuss boy...or paid bot

Of course a US government-hating POS like you would say this. Do you think I was expecting a compliment? What a low-life loser. All bark and no bite.

Of course a US government-hating POS like you would say this. Do you think I was expecting a compliment? What a low-life loser. All bark and no bite.
Butt hurt yellow belly- bc some aren't as stupid as you to take toxic experimental shots and boosters?!

Subservient sheep to a corrupt govt - you are a total wuss

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT