ADVERTISEMENT

If you were to win the $1B Lottery/ Powerball....

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
Would you take it in an annuity or a lump sum? And what if anything would you donate to OSU for either academics or athletics and in what areas would you designate your donations?

What would you splurge on for yourself ASAP?

At my age I will take the lump sum since I believe I will manage it well and not go bankrupt like a 1/3 of the winners do, I will also take it as a lump sum because I believe taxes will go up in the future and it could be significant.

I would want to meet with the school in terms of potential donations, see what they are thinking, what I am thinking, etc. I would be interested in helping out with the softball stadium. I would want some influence, before donating anything I would fully fund the buyouts of J.Smith, Walton, and Dickey immediately. I would like to get to know Chad as well, and he might be on my chopping block as well. Maybe even set-up an endowment to help pay for future coaches salaries and buyouts. If they said no thanks, no donation. Never thought I would want any influence but I have changed my mind. NIL? I would consider it, I would want to learn more and understand what it will take to be competitive and how best to make it work.

My first splurge would be timeshares in a private jet, be great to travel the world with friends and family.

I would also have a few on this Board as my invited guests in my suite at BPS, GI-A, and O'Brate. I might even pay to build my own private suite/condo in the east endzone corner of BPS that would be my private sports bar that could comfortably sleep 10 or so and be party central on gameday and a place that I can live out of when in Stillwater all year long. They could figure out a private and secure entrance. For building it I want a free 30 year lease, then property is OSU's. Game party starts Thursday night. I would also request that the Coaching headphone audio is also available in my suite/condo, that would be fascinating to just listen to, make the game even more interesting.

I would probably donate to St. Jude's Children hospital.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News