ADVERTISEMENT

If You support Ukraine, I hate you

OSUCAESER

2nd Team
Jan 22, 2022
You dumbasses, both republican and democrat, are about to get us all killed.

I can just imagine President Kennedy or President Nixon coming back in time. They would find it ludicrous that we risk the end of the world over territory that has been in the russian sphere of influence for 1000 years. WHAT is wrong with you people?

I can just imagine President Kennedy or President Nixon coming back in time. They would find it ludicrous that we risk the end of the world over territory that has been in the russian sphere of influence for 1000 years. WHAT is wrong with you people?
Ask shit britches brother. 🤣

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

You're an idiot! Better hurry down to the docks since the good ship Lollipop is ready to shove off for some as of yet unknown paradise.

I would suggest you quit watching the alarmist on the news & go find one of those old time school desks you can duck & cover under.

Maybe worded wrong? To say you hate Soros maybe better who owns Ukraine but like the people is better I'd think- same with the USA- our people are great but the govt ran by Nazi demons who took it over and are wanting to end most of civilization with wars and shots

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Reactions: CowboyJD

If you want people to listen to you and consider what you have to say perhaps it would be best if you didn’t tell them you hate them.

Told you guys getting entangled with Ukraine was a bad idea. Now leaders among the Dems are calling for Biden to change his approach.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Told you guys getting entangled with Ukraine was a bad idea. Now leaders among the Dems are calling for Biden to change his approach.

"realistic framework for a ceasefire"- what might that look like in your opinion? Should Russia gain territory out of those negotiations? Curious where your head is on an acceptable outcome.

Reactions: AC2020
"realistic framework for a ceasefire"- what might that look like in your opinion? Should Russia gain territory out of those negotiations? Curious where your head is on an acceptable outcome.
We need to shit or get off the pot imo. Either we accept that Russia took land from Ukraine and we negotiate a peace accord via the UN and NATO that promises Ukraine with physical protection, or we simply provide physical protection and kick Russia out. Simply funneling money and weapons to the country doesn't solve anything except line the pockets of the handlers and middlemen. But then again, with the US blowing cash in Ukraine like an NBA player does at a strip club, maybe money laundering IS the real objective here.

We need to shit or get off the pot imo. Either we accept that Russia took land from Ukraine and we negotiate a peace accord via the UN and NATO that promises Ukraine with physical protection, or we simply provide physical protection and kick Russia out. Simply funneling money and weapons to the country doesn't solve anything except line the pockets of the handlers and middlemen. But then again, with the US blowing cash in Ukraine like an NBA player does at a strip club, maybe money laundering IS the real objective here.
You better believe the "big guy" is getting his.

Isn’t it intetesting that @davidallen hints at what he thinks the negotiations should contain but doesn’t come right out and say anything of substance. So typical of him. Of course he’s probably keeping an eye on the pulse of the Party. With progressives finally growing a pair and starting to assert themselves, the Party bosses might decide to drift with the “peace and negotiation” wind, and David would never want to be on record being against the bosses.

You better believe the "big guy" is getting his.
Probably related to the purchasing of a certain Biden's artwork.

In all reality, I have no idea if Biden is getting paid from all this, but I guarantee that the Podesta's (who run lobbying firms in Ukraine) are getting paid. And I bet a large number of Democrat supporting firms and 'non-profits' are getting a cut.

Isn’t it intetesting that @davidallen hints at what he thinks the negotiations should contain but doesn’t come right out and say anything of substance. So typical of him. Of course he’s probably keeping an eye on the pulse of the Party. With progressives finally growing a pair and starting to assert themselves, the Party bosses might decide to drift with the “peace and negotiation” wind, and David would never want to be on record being against the bosses.
No doubt. Its very telling when certain posters avoid taking their own stance yet constantly nit-pick the details and nuance of others'.

It's not real hard. You tell Putin if he leaves Ukraine, Ukraine will not be allowed to join NATO but will receive protection from any future Russian aggression. Make it known to the world and have every NATO country sign a treaty. Putin would gladly accept that offer and always would have IMO. If Putin rejects the offer the world turns against with the exception of China.

Outside of my lane. But I do believe a lot of the tension has been ethnic as much as national.

We can't have nuclear conflict.

Have we determined yet just what "progressive" means?

Outside of my lane. But I do believe a lot of the tension has been ethnic as much as national.

We can't have nuclear conflict.
Can we reward Putin for his threats of nuclear conflict? IMO this is a showdown that either ends him or he survives and looks for an oppty to get a fix by pointing a gun at the head of Lithuania.

Last edited:
Can we reward Putin for his threats of nuclear conflict? IMO this is a showdown that either ends him or he survives and looks for an oppty to get a fix by pointing a gun at the head of Lithuania.
That is some world class analysis right there. I can see why people are lined up down the block to pay him $400/hour to hear what he has to say.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

Yea okay a group that includes Cori Bush, Ilhan Omar, AOC & other progressive signed this heaping pile of crap.

Doubt that will move the needle much if anything not only because these people hate the US but because they will be excoriated for their policies/beliefs after the mid-terms and roundly accused of being the problem & not the solution.

where are those 51 intelligence experts when you really need them 😁

Seriously let them be. Huge mistake sending $ and resources to protect corruption. Vote blue!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT