ADVERTISEMENT

If I sent you to the store and told you to pick up regular Doritos

That bag pops yo. Maybe it's you that's boring.

That bag makes me want to curl up on the shag carpet and watch some Gilligan's Island while having a tasty snack of NORMAL F-ING Doritos. Then I'm gonna hop on my banana seat rocket and head down to Justin's house and throw the Nerf around or hit the 2600.

Nacho cheese fingers go with Gilligan Island like the Professor in Mary Ann.

In 1996, The Onion, a satirical newspaper and website, featured an article with the headline "Doritos Celebrates One Millionth Ingredient", lampooning Frito-Lay for the sheer number of ingredients found in Doritos.

What would you come back with?

I come back with:
81iUuyr2R7L._SL1500_.jpg

and

tfs_zigzag_kingsize.jpg

I believe cactusjackass is the expert on this topic and his opinion should be weighted accordingly.

@AggiesBoy Are you an idiot?

We shall soon find out.

*This post not related to Doritos.

That's really low, man. I hope @CBradSmith and @JonnyVito know kids are burning in hell right now for tormenting dogs and feeble old men. And yes, I've discovered I have a list with more alerts than Carter has pills. (Only other old guys will get that reference.)

Yellow bag is it! Can't get them in Stillwater any more but I can get them in Edmond. Chip guy at Walmart said that Stillwater is served by a distributor in Colorado (I think...was a couple of months ago that we talked) but Edmond is out of Dallas. Damn it, now I'm going to Edmond this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT