ADVERTISEMENT

I bet Dave is turning over in his urn.

I don't think Dan has a tiny fraction of the money that old fart did. 🤣

I don't think Dan has a tiny fraction of the money that old fart did. 🤣
1+1=2 is math's simplest equation. This is the axiom.
I have 10 cents more than I need. 10 cents is equal to 100 mills.
Dan can present no plausible argument.

"30 times worse."? I can't find a reputable investigative reporter who makes such a suggestion or declaration. Not even close.

1+1=2 is math's simplest equation. This is the axiom.
I have 10 cents more than I need. 10 cents is equal to 100 mills.
Dan can present no plausible argument.

"30 times worse."? I can't find a reputable investigative reporter who makes such a suggestion or declaration. Not even close.
It shouldn’t be that hard. An estimated 1200 Israelis were murdered in the Oct 7 attack by Hamas. It’s generally understood that at least 400 of them were murdered by their own government when it instituted its Hannibal Doctrine. But those 400 would not have died had Hamas not attacked, so let’s go ahead and say Hamas killed 1200 people. I have never seen how many Israelis were injured and needed serious medical attention because of the attack, but it may have been two thousand or so. Using the 1200 murdered as the only figure known, multiply 1200 times 30 and you get 36,000. Israel has murdered over 34,000 Palestinians in it revenge, with another 7,000 unaccounted for, presumed to be dead under the rubble. Over 70,000 Palestinians have been injured, and the destruction of homes, schools, hospitals, etc. in the last six months has to be far in excess of the one-night damage done to Israeli infrastructure. Hamas did not begin a campaign to create famine in Israel; Israel did. So I think it is fair to say what Israel has done to innocent Palestinians in six months is at least 30 times worse than what Hamas did to innocent Israelis in one night. But that’s me, your calculations may differ.

I doubt very many Palestinian parents who are watching as their babies die an excruciating death from starving or dehydration are thanking their lucky stars tonight.

I doubt very many Palestinian parents care about the sanctity of human life. Their religion is a death cult, you know, "death to America", strapping on bombs and blowing up a market in Tel Aviv, invading an Israeli concert, taking hostages, killing hundreds of innocent Jews.

Palestinian parents are proud of their "martyred" children. They love death, not life. They would celebrate and laugh, dragging around your dead carcass around in the streets of Gaza. These people are animals.

I doubt very many Palestinian parents care about the sanctity of human life. Their religion is a death cult, you know, "death to America", strapping on bombs and blowing up a market in Tel Aviv, invading an Israeli concert, taking hostages, killing hundreds of innocent Jews.

Palestinian parents are proud of their "martyred" children. They love death, not life. They would celebrate and laugh, dragging around your dead carcass around in the streets of Gaza. These people are animals.
If you honestly believe that you truly are both unwise and stupid.

If you honestly believe that you truly are both unwise and stupid.

You really shouldn't demean yourself that way.

You cannot prove it’s false. I have history to back me up. You have only your imaginary dream world, where everyone gets along and group hugs. Take off your blindfold Dan. You look like a complete fool.
What are the numbers? Show me the numbers. Out of 1.5 billion Muslims how many parents have strapped bombs to the bodies of their children and sent them out to blow themselves up? How many would it take for you to conclude it is representative of every Muslim parent?

It’s generally understood that at least 400 of them were murdered by their own government when it instituted its Hannibal Doctrine.
Generally understood? By who? The same people chanting "Death to the Jews?"

And how many Palestinians have been murdered by their own government? Weird you haven't typed 10,000 words about that...

Generally understood? By who? The same people chanting "Death to the Jews?"

And how many Palestinians have been murdered by their own government? Weird you haven't typed 10,000 words about that...
I swear debating with you guys is exhausting, it's like playing an intense game of Whack-A-Mole you are so intent on avoiding the topic as you probe for any weakness/gotcha you think you can find, because you know how weak your argument is. It is generally understood by any objective observer that is resistant to Zionist manipulation. I don't know how many Palestinians have been murdered by their own government, but I'll bet you ten dollars whatever the number is it pales in comparison to how many Palestinians Israel has killed. Why don't you look up the number and then explain what it has to do with 22LR's contention that Muslim parents can't use their childern as suicide bombers often enough.

Last edited:
I swear debating with you guys is exhausting, it's like playing an intense game of Whack-A-Mole you are so intent on avoiding the topic as you probe for any weakness/gotcha you think you can find, because you know how weak your argument is. It is generally understood by any objective observer that is resistant to Zionist manipulation. I don't know how many Palestinians have been murdered by their own government, but I'll bet you ten dollars whatever the number is it pales in comparison to how many Palestinians Israel has killed. Why don't you look up the number and then explain what it has to do with 22LR's contention that Muslim parents can't use their childern as suicide bombers often enough.
How many Palestinians have been killed by Hamas using them as human shields?

I swear debating with you guys is exhausting, it's like playing an intenses game of Whack-A-Mole you are so intent on avoiding the topic as you probe for any weakness/gotcha you think you can find, because you know how weak your argument is.
Bless your heart, Dan. Didn't you just take a break? Was it not long enough for you? We wouldn't call you on your bullshit if you didn't post it. Weird how that works.
It is generally understood by any objective observer that is resistant to Zionist manipulation.
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!
I don't know how many Palestinians have been murdered by their own government, but I'll bet you ten dollars whatever the number is it pales in comparison to how mny Palestinians Israel has killed.
Of course you don't know. Why would you bother to question the Hamas propaganda you've fallen in love with?
Why don't you look up the number and then explain what it has to do with 22LR's contention that Muslim parents can't use their childern as suicide bombers often enough.
Huh? Are you frazzled again already?

Bless your heart, Dan. Didn't you just take a break? Was it not long enough for you? We wouldn't call you on your bullshit if you didn't post it. Weird how that works.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

Of course you don't know. Why would you bother to question the Hamas propaganda you've fallen in love with?

Huh? Are you frazzled again already?
I don't know whether you are trying to convince me or you that you win an argument by pretending you've "frazzled" me, Medic, but your technique is not effective. It does not go unnoticed that you don't address the argument, only make a sad attempt to belittle me, which one would think by now you would know is pathetically weak.

I don't know whether you are trying to convince me or you that you win an argument by pretending you've "frazzled" me, Medic, but your technique is not effective. It does not go unnoticed that you don't address the argument, only make a sad attempt to belittle me, which one would think by now you would know is pathetically weak.
What argument am I not addressing, Dodge? You guzzle Hamas propaganda without question while taking effort to minimize Hamas violence every opportunity you get. What am I missing?

What argument am I not addressing, Dodge? You guzzle Hamas propaganda without question while taking effort to minimize Hamas violence every opportunity you get. What am I missing?
You are not addressing 22LP's contention that Muslim parents en mass want to suit their children up in bombs and send them out to blow themselves up. And they do it because their religion is a religion of hatred and violence and martyrdom that teaches them to do that with their children. You, of course, don't want to address that unwise stupidity because you probably think he's right but don't know how to address it, so you deflect and divert into squishy ad hominems. And then tell yourself I'm the one who "dodges." Look, I'm sure you and those on this board who refuse to think deeply about what is happenng in Gaza enable each other and convince yourselves you are correct in every regard and anyone, like me, who decries what Israel is doing to the people in Gaza is lapping up Hamas propaganda. As I said it's a patheically weak response. But it seems that's as far as you and yours are willing to go: Israel is always right, Israel is always a victim and anyone who thinks otherwise is an anti-Semite and hates Jews.

He beat the dead horse so much now he is beating the cow. 🤣

policeman-beating-a-dead-horse-2urzpzo3mqqnwh3x.gif

Light em up Israel!

1332783801_b52_carpet_bombing.gif

You are not addressing 22LP's contention that Muslim parents en mass want to suit their children up in bombs and send them out to blow themselves up. And they do it because their religion is a religion of hatred and violence and martyrdom that teaches them to do that with their children. You, of course, don't want to address that unwise stupidity because you probably think he's right but don't know how to address it, so you deflect and divert into squishy ad hominems. And then tell yourself I'm the one who "dodges." Look, I'm sure you and those on this board who refuse to think deeply about what is happenng in Gaza enable each other and convince yourselves you are correct in every regard and anyone, like me, who decries what Israel is doing to the people in Gaza is lapping up Hamas propaganda. As I said it's a patheically weak response. But it seems that's as far as you and yours are willing to go: Israel is always right, Israel is always a victim and anyone who thinks otherwise is an anti-Semite and hates Jews.
Maybe you should take over a us ivy league school Dan.

I doubt very many Palestinian parents who are watching as their babies die an excruciating death from starving or dehydration are thanking their lucky stars tonight.
Them folks might live the dream if they could live and act right. But, then there's Hezbollah? They deserve everything their gittin.

What you may not know, Woody, is those folks give as good as they get. There’s a reason 100,000 Israelis have fled their homes in the north.
You need to preach something spiritual Dan. Something a mooslum might understand. Good luck brother. 😉

You are not addressing 22LP's contention that Muslim parents en mass want to suit their children up in bombs and send them out to blow themselves up.
I don't have to address it, Dodge. I'm not the one who posted it. I'm commenting on your posts. This isn't a difficult concept.
And they do it because their religion is a religion of hatred and violence and martyrdom that teaches them to do that with their children.
Suicide bombers have been a modern feature of Islamic extremists. Hopefully you aren't dumb enough to try to argue otherwise.
You, of course, don't want to address that unwise stupidity because you probably think he's right but don't know how to address it, so you deflect and divert into squishy ad hominems.
Huh? Once again, I'm addressing your posts.
And then tell yourself I'm the one who "dodges."
I don't have to tell myself that, Dodge. You straight up earned your new nickname.

I'll ask the same question that has had you shitting yourself since the first time I asked it. What would you do if your neighbors came into your house, murdered your wife, kidnapped one of your children, and then promised to do it repeatedly until your entire family is dead?

Look, I'm sure you and those on this board who refuse to think deeply about what is happenng in Gaza enable each other and convince yourselves you are correct in every regard and anyone, like me, who decries what Israel is doing to the people in Gaza is lapping up Hamas propaganda. As I said it's a patheically weak response. But it seems that's as far as you and yours are willing to go: Israel is always right, Israel is always a victim and anyone who thinks otherwise is an anti-Semite and hates Jews.
Sorry, Dodge, but when you regurgitate Hamas propaganda on the regular, one can only assume you've been duped by it. Maybe if you started putting asterisks on the Palestinian death toll like you do the Israeli death toll, you wouldn't look like a Hamas patsy.

Only costs $19.00 a month Dan. Might have to git rid of the dog though. Sundown would smile down on you. The important things Dan.

I don't have to address it, Dodge. I'm not the one who posted it. I'm commenting on your posts. This isn't a difficult concept.

Suicide bombers have been a modern feature of Islamic extremists. Hopefully you aren't dumb enough to try to argue otherwise.

Huh? Once again, I'm addressing your posts.

I don't have to tell myself that, Dodge. You straight up earned your new nickname.

I'll ask the same question that has had you shitting yourself since the first time I asked it. What would you do if your neighbors came into your house, murdered your wife, kidnapped one of your children, and then promised to do it repeatedly until your entire family is dead?

Sorry, Dodge, but when you regurgitate Hamas propaganda on the regular, one can only assume you've been duped by it. Maybe if you started putting asterisks on the Palestinian death toll like you do the Israeli death toll, you wouldn't look like a Hamas patsy.
Oh, damn, Medic, your humiliation from a few weeks ago has you by the throat, you can’t seem to let it go. For the record I had forgotten all about it. I guess that lets us know who was the humiliator and who was the humiliatee.

Let me request from you the same thing I asked 22LR: what are the numbers? Out of 1.5 billion Muslims how many parents have joyfully turned their children into suicide bombers. I don’t deny it has happened, apparently it has (although I don’t know who or where or when), but the assertion is it is commonplace within the Muslim world, Muslim parents are turning their children into mincemeat at the behest of their religion. So how many have there been? The number is clearly high enough to get 22LR to believe it happens all the time, so often it is a feature of the Muslim religion and experience. I don’t know the number but 22LR must since he made the assertion. I recognize you are under no obligation to answer my questions (although you weirdly think I’m obligated to answer yours, otherwise you’ll think I’m “dodging” you, a strange and hypocritical juxtaposition from you), but perhaps you could persuade 22LR to reveal the number and explain why it is high enough for him to think it’s a typical Muslim experience. After all, that’s the topic at hand.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Oh, damn, Medic, your humiliation from a few weeks ago has you by the throat, you can’t seem to let it go. For the record I had forgotten all about it. I guess that lets us know who was the humiliator and who was the humiliatee.
Another model of Ponca Dodge just hit the showroom floor!

Let me request from you the same thing I asked 22LR: what are the numbers? Out of 1.5 billion Muslims how many parents have joyfully turned their children into suicide bombers. I don’t deny it has happened, apparently it has (although I don’t know who or where or when), but the assertion is it is commonplace within the Muslim world, Muslim parents are turning their children into mincemeat at the behest of their religion. So how many have there been? The number is clearly high enough to get 22LR to believe it happens all the time, so often it is a feature of the Muslim religion and experience. I don’t know the number but 22LR must since he made the assertion. I recognize you are under no obligation to answer my questions (although you weirdly think I’m obligated to answer yours, otherwise you’ll think I’m “dodging” you, a strange and hypocritical juxtaposition from you), but perhaps you could persuade 22LR to reveal the number and explain why it is high enough for him to think it’s a typical Muslim experience. After all, that’s the topic at hand.
I have no idea what all of this blather is but it has nothing to do with my posts about you guzzling Hamas propaganda.

Another model of Ponca Dodge just hit the showroom floor!

I have no idea what all of this blather is but it has nothing to do with my posts about you guzzling Hamas propaganda.
And what you posted has nothing to do with Muslim children suicide bombers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT