ADVERTISEMENT

How To Create A Police State

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
First pretend there is a crisis and make it clear only the police can solve it Get the rubes to demand the police keep them safe. Never let a crisis go to waste. One piece of legislation at a time, one at a time. Like the frog in the pot of boiling water slow and easy does it until it’s too late, the frog is cooked, the police state is upon us.

First pretend there is a crisis and make it clear only the police can solve it Get the rubes to demand the police keep them safe. Never let a crisis go to waste. One piece of legislation at a time, one at a time. Like the frog in the pot of boiling water slow and easy does it until it’s too late, the frog is cooked, the police state is upon us.

Dude, the police state has been here for the last 4 years at the least. Glad your finaly catching up.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Dude, the police state has been here for the last 4 years at the least. Glad your finaly catching up.
Turn up the heat one degree at a time. Just make sure you’re on the team in charge of the thermostat. Your police state is the good version of a police state. It’s those other guys we need to fear. Yeah, I caught up with that before you were born,

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Turn up the heat one degree at a time. Just make sure you’re on the team in charge of the thermostat. Your police state is the good version of a police state. It’s those other guys we need to fear. Yeah, I caught up with that before you were born,
You wouldn't like my police state, I believe in a republic. Doesn't fit well with your anarchy.

Reactions: windriverrange
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT