ADVERTISEMENT

How many illegals are registered to vote?

Hey Clinton, I worked any election here in Arizona after watching the 2020 "anomalies". For me I wanted to take the anecdotal knowledge into the hands-on realm.

The Polling location was riddled with security violations. The polling staff was all retired or working Democrat "Civil Servants" that just giggled when ever I filled out an "Issue Report". While I was working on my own time, all the "Civil Servants" were being paid by their regular jobs as well as the $14/hour. When ever I filled out an issue form, they quickly giggled, then huddled together, started sending text messages or making phone calls, then tore up the issue form more often than not claiming it was "not really an issue".
As the polling location "Marshall" in charge of physical security I filled out issue forms on some very very basic issues at the Islamic Center we were setup in- insecure polling location (couldn't lock the doors), insecure ballot paper storage (the Holy Grail for fraud), and the security cameras directly over the voting booths (violation of Right to Privacy).

You can "high horse" your arguments, but in my experience the Democrats "own the machinery" for elections and do what they want with it. They fart and giggle - just as you have done - when someone brings up the improprieties claiming "oh they're good people".

Sounds believable, Kari 🤣😂

Kari on

I know you don't understand, but you've been on the wrong side of every conspiracy theory that's been on the board since at least 2016. A decade of being wrong all the time. Does that start to effect your mental stability? From what you post you seem to confirm that.

It’s hilarious watching you and Bearcat flail away with responses…”You’re wrong about everything!!!!!”

And yet, here we are, and you cucks can’t unhinge yourselves from the cornucopia of elEctiOn FrAuD cuckspiracy theories…

1-64

Kari on

Hey Clinton, I worked any election here in Arizona after watching the 2020 "anomalies". For me I wanted to take the anecdotal knowledge into the hands-on realm.

The Polling location was riddled with security violations. The polling staff was all retired or working Democrat "Civil Servants" that just giggled when ever I filled out an "Issue Report". While I was working on my own time, all the "Civil Servants" were being paid by their regular jobs as well as the $14/hour. When ever I filled out an issue form, they quickly giggled, then huddled together, started sending text messages or making phone calls, then tore up the issue form more often than not claiming it was "not really an issue".
As the polling location "Marshall" in charge of physical security I filled out issue forms on some very very basic issues at the Islamic Center we were setup in- insecure polling location (couldn't lock the doors), insecure ballot paper storage (the Holy Grail for fraud), and the security cameras directly over the voting booths (violation of Right to Privacy).

You can "high horse" your arguments, but in my experience the Democrats "own the machinery" for elections and do what they want with it. They fart and giggle - just as you have done - when someone brings up the improprieties claiming "oh they're good people".

Bwahahahahahahaha

Kari on

I know you don't understand, but you've been on the wrong side of every conspiracy theory that's been on the board since at least 2016. A decade of being wrong all the time. Does that start to effect your mental stability? From what you post you seem to confirm that.

The scary part is he hasn’t learned anything from being wrong about everything.

“The idea that non-citizens are voting in US elections in large numbers is a lie. Several studies have shown that the number of non-citizens who successfully vote is extremely small. For example, a 2017 analysis by the Brennan Center for Justice of 42 jurisdictions in the US found that non-citizens were 0.0001% of the votes cast.”

Get some new cuckspiracy theories, AC. You look like a damn fool regurgitating this stupidity.

carry on
How's Walmart stock these days Skippy?

lol 😂

carry on

unfurl="true"]https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/17/trump-johnson-non-citizen-voting-ban[/URL]

“The idea that non-citizens are voting in US elections in large numbers is a lie. Several studies have shown that the number of non-citizens who successfully vote is extremely small. For example, a 2017 analysis by the Brennan Center for Justice of 42 jurisdictions in the US found that non-citizens were 0.0001% of the votes cast.”

Get some new cuckspiracy theories, AC. You look like a damn fool regurgitating this stupidity.

carry on

Showers with Daddy. 🤣

Clit
On
🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT