ADVERTISEMENT

How About Those Gas Prices

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

I'm sure everyone in the Middleclass is enjoying Biden's gas prices, and Bidenomics. Thanks Democrat voters.

attachment-Kamala-Harris-I-Helped-Stickers.jpg

I'm sure everyone in the Middleclass is enjoying Biden's gas prices, and Bidenomics. Thanks Democrat voters.
Thanks Bidenomics, Democrat voters and Mark Zuckerberg's $400 million.

but but but but, the oceans are boiling and the planet is burning. we MUST do our part to save the planet. while pedo joe and his cronies keep polluting the air by flying in jets. and they wonder why we hate them so much.

o yea, inflation only hurts people who buy stuff, got it. i'll just stop buying anythi,,,,, o wait...

come heavy bitches

but but but but, the oceans are boiling and the planet is burning. we MUST do our part to save the planet. while pedo joe and his cronies keep polluting the air by flying in jets. and they wonder why we hate them so much.

o yea, inflation only hurts people who buy stuff, got it. i'll just stop buying anythi,,,,, o wait...

come heavy bitches
Who buys gas any more?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
With what jack ass. No options avail. Typical though. Now that this admin just it harder. No energy by rail. Ours trans is in horrible shape. Why yellow went out of biz
Natty not a fit for your rigs? I don't understand why there isn't more of that in the OTR biz. Educate me, please.

Weak.

As expected.

Why do you hate the black youth so much?

You voted for a prick that stole million of lives and now you’re advocating for more punishment on black kids.

You are to black kids as Hitler was to Jews.

Laugh that off, Chunk.
<yawn/>

There really isn’t any defense for you.

You’re a pretender.

$ > minorities for you.

Has f’all to do with what’s good for people or the environment.

Just hollow virtue signaling with hopes to cash in.

The ultimate privilege.

So trashy.
Too easy. But still enjoyable.

Me dancing? Lol. I called the tune. You danced just as I knew you would. You can't help yourself. Can you believe they are starting Bowman tonight?

Sure you did. You were talking with those guys to set me up. You‘re an evil genius.

Could you hear my eyes roll?

They about fell outta my head.

We’ll see‘em all tonite.

How many bullets do you really need JV?
More than the guy trying to kill me? Three took a POTUS out though so does volume really matter?

I like to buy a shit ton of the ammo I sight my scopes in with. I don’t shoot anything else after I sight the scope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT