ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary Clinton: "Religious beliefs have to be changed."

“Far too many women are denied access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth, and laws don’t count for much if they’re not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper,” Clinton said.

Can someone please give me a couple of examples of the "far too many women" who do not have access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth in the USA.

This war on women theme is pathetic. I'm going to support Carly Fiorina just so I don't have to listen to this kind of non-sense.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
“Far too many women are denied access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth, and laws don’t count for much if they’re not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper,” Clinton said.

Can someone please give me a couple of examples of the "far too many women" who do not have access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth in the USA.

This war on women theme is pathetic. I'm going to support Carly Fiorina just so I don't have to listen to this kind of non-sense.
Total BS by hillary. Throwing garbage like that out there for scare tactics and preying on the less intelligent.

Started a thread earlier in the week on identity politics. At first in surprised at how quickly she's going to it, but if you believe she really is vulnerable, then her move makes sense.

Carly opens an interesting possibility for the VP slot if she doesn't win the top spot.

Started a thread earlier in the week on identity politics. At first in surprised at how quickly she's going to it, but if you believe she really is vulnerable, then her move makes sense.

Carly opens an interesting possibility for the VP slot if she doesn't win the top spot.

"Her shallowness" has nothing to run on besides the usual lefty crap: gender, abortion, I deserve it, blah, blah, blah.....

Carly's strong point (could possibly get her a VP slot?) is she can rip Hillabillary's ass to shreds and the pinko media doesn't have a male R to attack. :D

I don't get the Carly Fiorina talk, other than the fact that she's a woman and has a vagina. But Republicans are supposed to be above identity politics, right?

She was CEO of Hewlett-Packard from 1999 to 2005. During that time the company lost half of its value, thousands of employees were fired, and thousands of jobs were shipped overseas. She was forced to resign in failure and took a 21 million dollar severance package. She has been rated as one of the worst tech CEOs of all time and was hated by her employees. She ran a multi-million dollar company into the ground and was rewarded with millions of dollars. She ran for Senate in California in 2010 and lost. Now she wants to run for president? Based on what, other than her track record of failure? This is a wealthy Republican who destroyed a company, shipped jobs to another country, and enriched herself in the process. She is literally the personification of a negative Republican stereotype. One of the less brilliant recent Republican ideas, and that's saying something.

Last edited:
Nice Dem talking points. Fiorina was the scape goat at HP and everyone at the time thought that the Compaq deal was bad but not that long after she was forced out things turned around and the merger proved to be a great deal for HP and the stock price doubled.

She implemented a lot of the changes that eventually lead to HP being a big success story but she wasn't allowed to see it through. If you ever listen to her message you'll find out she is a great speaker who makes a hell of a lot of sense.

Reactions: imprimis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT