ADVERTISEMENT

Have A Pleasant Few Days

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
As I head off to Atlanta to watch my incredibly charming, shockingly beautiful and stunningly intelligent 19 year old granddaughter graduate from high school before she heads off the the Univ of Georgia where she’ll regularly watch the Bulldogs kick the OU Sooners in the nuts.

Enjoy the break from my nonstop antagonism for a few days. But not to worry, I’ll be back!

Mental wellness Dan. A break from this board will do you some good imo. Sincerely congrats to you and your granddaughter.

As I head off to Atlanta to watch my incredibly charming, shockingly beautiful and stunningly intelligent 19 year old granddaughter graduate from high school before she heads off the the Univ of Georgia where she’ll regularly watch the Bulldogs kick the OU Sooners in the nuts.

Enjoy the break from my nonstop antagonism for a few days. But not to worry, I’ll be back!
Must be talking basketball or baseball. OU and UGA won’t meet in football until 2026 at the earliest, unless UGa makes it to the CCG.

Btw, living vicariously through another team is very syskatine-ish.

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000

No need to announce it. Just go. You’re nowhere near as important as you think you are.

Be safe and enjoy watching your grand daughter graduate.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
No need to announce it. Just go. You’re nowhere near as important as you think you are.
I gave your post a Like, but in all fairness to Hamas Dan, he maybe just didn't want us to get our hopes up that he'd finally put his money where his mouth is and moved to Gaza to facilitate a lasting peace. Through reason, unrelenting links to uninspiring authors, and infantile naivete.

I gave your post a Like, but in all fairness to Hamas Dan, he maybe just didn't want us to get our hopes up that he'd finally put his money where his mouth is and moved to Gaza to facilitate a lasting peace. Through reason, unrelenting links to uninspiring authors, and infantile naivete.
Yeah, 🤣

Congrats, Dan.

Spent a week in October last year in Athens. Nice campus and a charming town. Happened to be there during Wild Rumpus. Probably the best Halloween festival I’ve ever seen. Everyone in town having fun….kids, parents, oldies, incredible costumes. Good music scene.

Urban legend that may very well be true. One time when UGa visited Baton Rouge, LSU fans pushed a Port-a-Head over while a dawg fan was inside. Door side to the ground.

giphy.gif

Actually. The boards pretty good without Dan. Sorry Dan, but we get way more topics without you. Been pretty good so far.

Congrat

Congratulations on your grand daughters graduation.
Best of luck to her at university of Georgia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT