ADVERTISEMENT

Guessing next year's OL (based on current info)

Adman513

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Yukon
Like many of you, I'm honestly shocked that Gundy is willing to continue to roll Dickey out there again after multiple years of failing as an OL coach. Rather than rehash that saga again along with the varying reasons for why he appears not to be changing coaches (e.g. buyout prohibitive, stubbornness, switching to gap blocking, etc), I wanted to get your thoughts on who we might be trotting out there as starters and backups. I believe it was dts (or a different poster who's been to several past Extreme Camps) who mentioned how bare the OL room was when it came to 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team players in their coaching room.

The info below is based on no insider info and mostly comes from posts on this board, so tear it up as you see fit as I'm sure I've got a LOT wrong (listed some players twice in the 2 and 3-deep as I honestly don't know who is available after them. I mainly just wanted to get something down to start a conversation on it so those of you in-the-know can help fill the gaps/correct my list below:

1st team
LT - Dalton Cooper (hoping he shows out well enough to unseat Etienne)
LG - Cole Birmingham
C - Preston Wilson
RG - Jason Brooks
RT - Jake Springfield

2nd team
LT - Caleb Etienne
LG - Taylor Miterko
C - Joe Michalski
RG - Logan Nobles
RT - Noan McKinney

3rd team
LT - Austin Kawecki
LG - Calvin Harvey
C - Jakobe Sanders
RG - Logan Nobles
RT - Noan McKinney

Even after some of you all are able to redo this list to be more accurate--how confident are you that we'll have an "average" line in 2023??? (With the caveat that we MIGHT bring in more later this spring).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News