ADVERTISEMENT

Great news PoncaDan

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
I think your daddy is saying, "Today I received a detailed report on the talks in Cairo. We are working constantly to attain our objectives, first and foremost the release of all of our hostages and the achieving of total victory over Hamas. “This victory requires entering Rafah and eliminating the terrorist battalions there. This will happen; there is a date.

Dan, looks like you need to start looking for the next losing-grievance you can whine about. I'm sure Al Jazeera is cooking up one for you and all the other clueless lemmings to swallow whole.

I think your daddy is saying, "Today I received a detailed report on the talks in Cairo. We are working constantly to attain our objectives, first and foremost the release of all of our hostages and the achieving of total victory over Hamas. “This victory requires entering Rafah and eliminating the terrorist battalions there. This will happen; there is a date.

Dan, looks like you need to start looking for the next losing-grievance you can whine about. I'm sure Al Jazeera is cooking up one for you and all the other clueless lemmings to swallow whole.

I assume you thinking killing more Palestinians is great news. The bloodlust is very strong in you, my friend!

I assume you thinking killing more Palestinians is great news. The bloodlust is very strong in you, my friend!
So, more Genocides coming?

GKQmyBpXEAA_1GT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT