ADVERTISEMENT

GOT 5/15

I think it was great and set up a strong second half of the season.

Also, here are spoilers.

I started to read that post but stopped myself after picking up only a minor spoiler. Word of warning. Don't click the link if you don't want to find out everything that happens for the rest of the season. From the small part I read, I think the info is accurate and will ruin the remaining episodes if you read them.

Reactions: MegaPoke
I started to read that post but stopped myself after picking up only a minor spoiler. Word of warning. Don't click the link if you don't want to find out everything that happens for the rest of the season. From the small part I read, I think the info is accurate and will ruin the remaining episodes if you read them.

I read it and it seems legit. Only one real how the hell is that going to happen moment.

Seems legit but last year I read something similar and it was way, way off.

Because I'm not going within 10 miles of something like that link, mind informing the rest of us where it's from and why it should be considered legit?

Apparently it is from some poster on Reddit who posted True Detective spoilers 2.5 years ago then did not post again until now. The TD spoilers turned out to be accurate. The writers of the article waited to see if the spoilers for last Sunday's episode were accurate (they were) before posting the article detailing the spoilers for the rest of this season.

Funny but the part about the creation of the WW seems to make perfect sense.

Apparently it is from some poster on Reddit who posted True Detective spoilers 2.5 years ago then did not post again until now. The TD spoilers turned out to be accurate. The writers of the article waited to see if the spoilers for last Sunday's episode were accurate (they were) before posting the article detailing the spoilers for the rest of this season.
Ugh, that person should be added to the "worst person in the world" thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT