ADVERTISEMENT

Good News For The Board

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
And especially the mean girls clique. You can breathe a sigh of relief, I think I’m going to take a few days off from antagonizing you and let you pat each other on the back without my ridicule.

But let me leave you with a question: If a person abandons his Jewish faith and converts to Islam does that make him an anti-Semite?

Discuss among yourselves. See you in a few days!

And especially the mean girls clique. You can breathe a sigh of relief, I think I’m going to take a few days off from antagonizing you and let you pat each other on the back without my ridicule.

But let me leave you with a question: If a person abandons his Jewish faith and converts to Islam does that make him an anti-Semite?

PA AF

Bet you can’t make it through the weekend.

In other words, he doesn't make it through the weekend and I win...

or

he does make it through the weekend and all of you win.

You're welcome.
Regular Socrates we have here? No just another thick skulled shallow thinker and his idiot Minions.
JD must stand for Jackie D.

Just grabbed a bottle of Sazerac Rye. Smooth over an ice cube.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD

Only if he attacks others of his prior faith while doing so.

Regular Socrates we have here? No just another thick skulled shallow thinker and his idiot Minions.

Go Ahead Yes GIF

Cheers drunkie McDrunkerson.

Animal House Drinking GIF
Alec Baldwin Whiskey GIF by Product Hunt
Drunk That 70S Show GIF by Peacock

Sazerac Rye is over-rated and for the poors.

Try Bulleit 12 year or Whistlepig 10 year Ryes.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Reactions: EZ Reyes

A bunch.

By far, the most common anwer for my question, Since primates have walked the earth, how much of our water supply have we exhausted? 12 years as a "professional tourist", I quizzed recent high school graduates in 47 states. I'm a harsh critic of our costly, miserable and failing public education system. The Feds began their takeover in 1965.

I have known atleast two Jews who converted to Islam several Christians who converted to Islam. And also know Muslims who converted to Christianity. These things happen

that’s been discussed a million times on this board the last 20 years. Is it ok with you mr bigot if we give Muslims a little time to talk about their perspective?
I'll jump in. One advantage of Islam is you don't have to worry about nasty feminist women as much. You do have to watch out for the Omar and Tlaib types - they're not all docile.

If #1 gets too cranky, you can always pick out a cute sweet #2. Then they can fight each other instead of the husband. The smart one's setup small businesses that keep all the wive's working and making a little money, but mostly out of the hubby's hair while he's shopping for a sweet young thing for #3.

If one of the wive's gets too nasty and doesn't respond well to the beatings, you can always just kill her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT