ADVERTISEMENT

Garth

ClintonDavidScott

Heisman Candidate
Nov 24, 2021

“And yes, we’re going to serve every brand of beer,” he said. “We just are. It’s not our decision to make. Our thing is this, if you (are let) into this house, love on another. If you’re an (expletive) hole, there are plenty of other places on lower Broadway.”
Per Newsweek, Brooks’ bar is planned to open in a three-story house with more than 40,000 square feet of property.
If you like the beer, drink it. If you don’t, don’t drink it and move along. Treat everyone with love and respect. His message seems reasonable.

Not everyone thought so, though. Just check out social media where Brooks’ stance and nod toward making the beer available in his bar really got under some folks’ skin.

“What an (expletive) this guy is,” one person wrote.

“Big disappointment,” another person wrote.

carry on

“And yes, we’re going to serve every brand of beer,” he said. “We just are. It’s not our decision to make. Our thing is this, if you (are let) into this house, love on another. If you’re an (expletive) hole, there are plenty of other places on lower Broadway.”
Per Newsweek, Brooks’ bar is planned to open in a three-story house with more than 40,000 square feet of property.
If you like the beer, drink it. If you don’t, don’t drink it and move along. Treat everyone with love and respect. His message seems reasonable.

Not everyone thought so, though. Just check out social media where Brooks’ stance and nod toward making the beer available in his bar really got under some folks’ skin.

carry on
So what’s your point?

Tuck on, groomerscott.

carry on
Thankfully, there were also many who still remember and know what Garth Brooks has stood for and sung about over many years.

Another quote from social media posts about this:

“(Laugh out loud) at people upset that Garth Brooks won’t join in their anti-LGBTQ Bud Light boycott clearly don’t remember him singing that we shall be free ‘when we are free to love anyone we choose’ 31 years ago, another person wrote. “And then performing it with rainbow stage lights a few years back.”

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
I'm glad GB is still selling Bud Lite. That's the difference between consumer boycotts and cancel culture. Boycotts are the consumer choosing to not support an organization, company or product. Cancel culture is the seller choosing not to offer it so noone gets a choice.

Thankfully, there were also many who still remember and know what Garth Brooks has stood for and sung about over many years.

Another quote from social media posts about this:

“(Laugh out loud) at people upset that Garth Brooks won’t join in their anti-LGBTQ Bud Light boycott clearly don’t remember him singing that we shall be free ‘when we are free to love anyone we choose’ 31 years ago, another person wrote. “And then performing it with rainbow stage lights a few years back.”

What does your Church have to say about loving anyone we choose, skittles?

I'm glad GB is still selling Bud Lite. That's the difference between consumer boycotts and cancel culture. Boycotts are the consumer choosing to not support an organization, company or product. Cancel culture is the seller choosing not to offer it so noone gets a choice.
This sort of sound reasoning is lost on overweight groomers and twatwaffles, unfortunately.

What does your Church have to say about loving anyone we choose, skittles?
What does your Church have to say about hating everyone you disagree with, using foul language to degrade and attack others, and intentionally giving offense in hopes of "owning" a particular group of people?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
What does your Church have to say about hating everyone you disagree with, using foul language to degrade and attack others, and intentionally giving offense in hopes of "owning" a particular group of people?
Maybe you should answer the question, before pontificating.

BTW, I hate the sin, not the sinner. Or, as in your case, I hate the idiocy, not the idiot. The Church is 👌🏻 with that, skittles.

BTW, your aren't hating the "sin" when you make individuals the target of your hate, foul language, and degradation.

Pretty sure Garth’s sister is gay. He’s probably has strong feelings in favor of LGBTQ rights.

Strongly recommend the Ken Burns documentary on country music. You can pretty much see the sharp dividing line between the good and true country music and the shit country music. Not saying Garth is bad country music by any stretch (it's quite good), but his reign overlapped with the advent of shit country.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I don't know about Garth but Chris Gaines def drinks Bud Light.

chris-gaines.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I think it is a very good bit of satire that you clearly don't understand.
Probably need to be patient with the confederate. Yesterday and today has been tough for him and his cult. He is clearly struggling on this board today while another cult puppet is on here talking about watching Yearwood's cooking show to avoid the Trump news.🤣🤣

Reactions: davidallen
This is a venial sin at worst, on par with zooming through a yellow light, or driving 73 in a 70 MPH zone.

Now, what does the Church have to say about one guy schlonging another guy’s turd channel, skittles?

A sin which is no worse than a venial sin, Aquinas.
lol

Look, I understand you are having a rough day, but calm down, take a few deep breaths, and try to keep up.

You claimed something was a venial sin at worst, "this is...". What are you claiming is a venial sin at worst?

lol

Look, I understand you are having a rough day, but try to read slowly and keep up.

You claimed something was a venial sin at worst, "this is...". What are you claiming is a venial sin at worst?
I answered your question. You continue to dodge mine, skittles. Take your own advice and reread the thread. Maybe learn English while you’re at it, too.

I answered your question. You continue to dodge mine, skittles. Take your own advice and reread the thread. Maybe learn English while you’re at it, too

Read the thread, skittles. And try answering a question for once.
Maybe take your own advice and answer a question for once. Read the thread again if you need help.

Maybe take your own advice and answer a question for once. Read the thread again if you need help.

Did you not read the post, and the previous post to which it was a reply? Good grief, are you on the spectrum or something?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Did you not read the post, and the previous post to which it was a reply? Good grief, are you on the spectrum or something?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT