ADVERTISEMENT

For All Israeli Genocide Deniers

Let em fly Israel! Bring the Thunder!

1332783801_b52_carpet_bombing.gif

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff5e9afd2-590a-42f7-aa39-7577df94d31f_500x281

Lets see, within the first minute, he asks is what Netanyahu doing any different than Hitler? "No there is not". Hitler gassed between 5 and 6 MILLION Jewish civilians. If you can't see the difference in 20-30K civilian casualties in a fighting war (like that between Israel and Hamas), and the gassing of millions of civilians, then there's no helping you. And no, I didn't bother listening any further. Once you start spouting total nonsense like that above, I move on.

Lets see, within the first minute, he asks is what Netanyahu doing any different than Hitler? "No there is not". Hitler gassed between 5 and 6 MILLION Jewish civilians. If you can't see the difference in 20-30K civilian casualties in a fighting war (like that between Israel and Hamas), and the gassing of millions of civilians, then there's no helping you. And no, I didn't bother listening any further. Once you start spouting total nonsense like that above, I move on.
I believe you once again “misheard” what was said. You should have watched the whole thing. It would have been uncomfortable for you, no doubt, but he makes a point (several points, actually) that Netanyahu unintentionally admitted he is committing genocide. Then you could argue against that rather than some irrelevant thing you misunderstood (intentionally perhaps?) so you could avoid listening to him. But I do want to give you credit for giving it the old college try. That’s more than anybody else is willing to do.

I thought you might watch it again and realize you'd made of fool of yourself with this comment and issue a mea culpa. I want to say again I'm proud that you at least tried to watch something you were terrified might upset you. If only people like Medic had your fortitude!

• Love
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I thought you might watch it again and realize you'd made of fool of yourself with this comment and issue a mea culpa. I want to say again I'm proud that you at least tried to watch something you were terrified might upset you. If only people like Medic had your fortitude!
Has Turkey declared war on the Kurds? If they have it's not genocide, it's war.

Has Turkey declared war on the Kurds? If they have it's not genocide, it's war.
Deflecting, are you? When Netanyahu accuses Erdogan of genocide for doing the *exact same thing as he is doing* wouldn’t you agree Netanyahu unintentionally admitted he’s committing genocide?

I did watch it again. I'll own my mistake in how I heard the story. My bad for listening at 2AM. You are right, it was Ergodan who made the idiotic Hitler comparison and not the presenter. And because of that, I now wasted another 10 minutes of my life. Its interesting that noone has called it a civil war, yet that's what this really is, is it not? We use the term Genocide and apply it to both Netanyahu and Erdogan, but at the 32 second mark, your guy actually states that both are fighting wars to "deny a group of people the right of self-determination". That is the definition of a civil war. I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, but civil wars are ugly, brutal affairs. Just ask Zelensky who spent 7 years shelling the Donbas PRIOR to Russia invading, and we just wrote him another $60B dollar check. And no, the leaders of those countries aren't just going to accept the carving out of their country to allocate new countries for these dissidents as you protestors seem to think is the choice. Just like America wouldn't ever let Texas, Florida, or California peacefully separate into a new country. It would be a bloody and violent war in which everyone will belong to one side or the other and that there are no 'peaceful' neutrals (as you continue to pretend the Palestinians are).

Welcome to what civil war looks like.

I did watch it again. I'll own my mistake in how I heard the story. My bad for listening at 2AM. You are right, it was Ergodan who made the idiotic Hitler comparison and not the presenter. And because of that, I now wasted another 10 minutes of my life. Its interesting that noone has called it a civil war, yet that's what this really is, is it not? We use the term Genocide and apply it to both Netanyahu and Erdogan, but at the 32 second mark, your guy actually states that both are fighting wars to "deny a group of people the right of self-determination". That is the definition of a civil war. I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, but civil wars are ugly, brutal affairs. Just ask Zelensky who spent 7 years shelling the Donbas PRIOR to Russia invading, and we just wrote him another $60B dollar check. And no, the leaders of those countries aren't just going to accept the carving out of their country to allocate new countries for these dissidents as you protestors seem to think is the choice. Just like America wouldn't ever let Texas, Florida, or California peacefully separate into a new country. It would be a bloody and violent war in which everyone will belong to one side or the other and that there are no 'peaceful' neutrals (as you continue to pretend the Palestinians are).

Welcome to what civil war looks like.
Okay, I’m willing to go along with you and call it a civil war. That would mean, would it not, that there are two sets of citizens from the same country engaged in fighting? Are Palestinians considered citizens in Israel? Have they been recipients of the same rights and privileges as their Jewish bretheren? A civil war means there has been a one-state solution implemented. When did that happen?

I appreciate the mea culpa more than you know. I assume you have now watched the entire thing. What do you make of him pointing out Netanyahu accused Erdogan of committing genocide when he’s doing the same thing. Do you agree with him that if Netanyahu says it’s genocide then Netanyahu is admitting he is doing it, too?

Once again 27,000 civilian deaths out of two million does not a genocide make, no matter what he or you say. Numbers don't lie.

Add in urban combat and Hamas willing to use human, hospital, and churches as shields.

Israel will make mistakes. It's war, and the US has not fought one without fragging our own let alone anyone else caught up on the fighting.

Reactions: Medic007
OMG! Netanyahu described the people who had JUST murdered 1500 Israeli civilians without warning and kidnapped men, women and CHILDREN to be war hostages as animals. That's terribly offensive...

to the animal kingdom.
That was your take away from what he said. Hmm. No wonder you “misheard” what he said earlier.

Once again 27,000 civilian deaths out of two million does not a genocide make, no matter what he or you say. Numbers don't lie.

Add in urban combat and Hamas willing to use human, hospital, and churches as shields.

Israel will make mistakes. It's war, and the US has not fought one without fragging our own let alone anyone else caught up on the fighting.
This time *I* didn’t call it genocide (although I do). Netanyahu himself calls it genocide. Your dispute is with him! Maybe you should watch the link and explain where the young man goes off the rails.

Okay, I’m willing to go along with you and call it a civil war. That would mean, would it not, that there are two sets of citizens from the same country engaged in fighting? Are Palestinians considered citizens in Israel? Have they been recipients of the same rights and privileges as their Jewish bretheren? A civil war means there has been a one-state solution implemented. When did that happen?

I appreciate the mea culpa more than you know. I assume you have now watched the entire thing. What do you make of him pointing out Netanyahu accused Erdogan of committing genocide when he’s doing the same thing. Do you agree with him that if Netanyahu says it’s genocide then Netanyahu is admitting he is doing it, too?
It means that there are two types of residents of the same country fighting. Blacks fought in the US civil war but weren't considered citizens.

That was your take away from what he said. Hmm. No wonder you “misheard” what he said earlier.
You think I listened to him a second time? LOL. That was what his banner said, so what HE considered important enough to show without someone actually listening. Part of his evidence that its genocide is that Netanyahu doesn't respect that Palestinian people and called them animals.

This time *I* didn’t call it genocide (although I do). Netanyahu himself calls it genocide. Your dispute is with him! Maybe you should watch the link and explain where the young man goes off the rails.
He didn't call it genocide. That's the extrapolation of Netanyahu calling Ergodan's actions genocide while the kid living in his mom's basement equated the actions of both rulers and thus implied that Netanyahu called his own actions as genocide.

The premise that what the two rulers are doing the same thing is a false dichotomy and is the kind of extrapolation that leads to nonsense expectations from basement dwellers like the kid in the video.

When he recorded it. He started with a false primiss.

The premise that what the two rulers are doing the same thing is a false dichotomy and is the kind of extrapolation that leads to nonsense expectations from basement dwellers like the kid in the video.
What was different between what the two governments were doing?

It means that there are two types of residents of the same country fighting. Blacks fought in the US civil war but weren't considered citizens.
So Palestinians are not considered citizens? What are they considered to be?

You think I listened to him a second time? LOL. That was what his banner said, so what HE considered important enough to show without someone actually listening. Part of his evidence that its genocide is that Netanyahu doesn't respect that Palestinian people and called them animals.
Oh, please forgive me. I thought you had a pair that you apparently don't have. Join the rest of your nutless crew!

He didn't call it genocide. That's the extrapolation of Netanyahu calling Ergodan's actions genocide while the kid living in his mom's basement equated the actions of both rulers and thus implied that Netanyahu called his own actions as genocide.
He looks like a kid to me, too, but he's probably a little older than he looks. I doubt he lives in his mother's basement, but he might. Does that mean he has no authority to point out something obvious to all but those who are in desperation mode to not have to call Israel's genocide genocide? Hell, man, even Netanyahu says what he is doing is genocide. Let it go! Embrace what is obvious to the rest of the world. This makes you look as foolish as when you "misheard" what he said the first time, when you shut it down after 1 minute of triggering. and now seem to be too afraid to listen to the whole thing.

He looks like a kid to me, too, but he's probably a little older than he looks. I doubt he lives in his mother's basement, but he might. Does that mean he has no authority to point out something obvious to all but those who are in desperation mode to not have to call Israel's genocide genocide? Hell, man, even Netanyahu says what he is doing is genocide. Let it go! Embrace what is obvious to the rest of the world. This makes you look as foolish as when you "misheard" what he said the first time, when you shut it down after 1 minute of triggering. and now seem to be too afraid to listen to the whole thing.
Please show me a video where Netanyahu calls his actions a genocide. Not someone posting an equivalency or some extrapolation. You state that "Netanyahu says what he is doing is genocide." Please show me this video. I want to see Netanyahu say what you said he says.

Netanyahu did not implicate himself.
He absoutely did! He accused Turkey of imprisoning journalists while murdering even more. He accused Turkey of killing 30,000 Kurds over a 40 year span, while murdering 30,000 Palesinians in a matter of a few weeks. He used those elements to conclude Turkey has committed genocide. If what Turkey did is genocide, which Netanyahu insisted it is, then Israel has also committed genocide by Netanyahu's own words. Now, you can slither off your own petard by saying what Turkey has done is not genocide either, but you'd still have to convince Netanyahu that he is wrong about that. I think it is about as clever a way of wrapping Netaanyahu in his own words as I've ever seen.

He absoutely did! He accused Turkey of imprisoning journalists while murdering even more. He accused Turkey of killing 30,000 Kurds over a 40 year span, while murdering 30,000 Palesinians in a matter of a few weeks. He used those elements to conclude Turkey has committed genocide. If what Turkey did is genocide, which Netanyahu insisted it is, then Israel has also committed genocide by Netanyahu's own words. Now, you can slither off your own petard by saying what Turkey has done is not genocide either, but you'd still have to convince Netanyahu that he is wrong about that. I think it is about as clever a way of wrapping Netaanyahu in his own words as I've ever seen.
The gentleman assumes Netanyahu is guilty then tries to put him on trial by comparing something he says about something completely different than gaza to gaza. It's laughable. The genrleman has no clue on the kurds, but let me say I know exactly what Turkey has.done to the Kurds. No it's not genocide. They have each been fighting each other fir some time.

The gentleman assumes Netanyahu is guilty then tries to put him on trial by comparing something he says about something completely different than gaza to gaza. It's laughable. The genrleman has no clue on the kurds, but let me say I know exactly what Turkey has.done to the Kurds. No it's not genocide. They have each been fighting each other fir some time.
Well there you go! Tell Netanyahu that it is not genocide in Turkey, convince him. It should be easy since he gets off the hook for his own stupidity. Then you're both free and clear of his assertion.

Deflecting, are you? When Netanyahu accuses Erdogan of genocide for doing the *exact same thing as he is doing* wouldn’t you agree Netanyahu unintentionally admitted he’s committing genocide?
Can you answer the question?

Can you answer the question?
Sorry, I had to go back and look, I didn't remember you had asked a question. I don't know if Turkey decalred war or not. I was unaware that by decaring war a country was permitted to commit as much genocide as it wants. Thanks for the heads up! If Turkey has not declared war on its Kurds it should do so immediately! Then Netanyahu could not accuse Turkey of genocide.

Well there you go! Tell Netanyahu that it is not genocide in Turkey, convince him. It should be easy since he gets off the hook for his own stupidity. Then you're both free and clear of his assertion.
I'll call him up and let him know. However, you're, and the gentleman's inferring that he implicates himself in his tweet is also not true. I understand why he says it, but I disagree with Netanyahu that it meets genocide. You and this gentle, have been throwing around the word so much lately that the word has been cheapened. It's like the left crying racist. You may want to think about calling a spade a spade when it's a spade, and not a heart.

I'll call him up and let him know. However, you're, and the gentleman's inferring that he implicates himself in his tweet is also not true. I understand why he says it, but I disagree with Netanyahu that it meets genocide. You and this gentle, have been throwing around the word so much lately that the word has been cheapened. It's like the left crying racist. You may want to think about calling a spade a spade when it's a spade, and not a heart.
I'll give it some serious thought. Let me know what Netanyahu says when you explain that he's wrong that Turkey is committing genocide. He probably needs to understand that he just called a heart a spade.

I'll give it some serious thought. Let me know what Netanyahu says when you explain that he's wrong that Turkey is committing genocide. He probably needs to understand that he just called a heart a spade.
Bibi's gonna raze rafa.

I don't like him using the term lightly either. I'll let you know when he returns my call.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT