ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Black History AP course

What’s the problem? Queer theory is intimately associated with the history of black America.

The one constant with our board D’s, they never onboard any information after the initial 24 hr media blitz.

Never.

Watch.

I already know what song he’ll sing.

Pervs and groomers behind it.

More of Mini-Me being Mini-Me and the right just eating it up. As he wants of course.

He talks about others wanting to push an agenda upon students while he himself is doing nothing but pushing his own agenda upon students. Not to mention that his claim that intersectionality isn't part of black history is completely false. He wants to believe this, of course, and therefore, he wants to push his agenda regarding this upon students. He is doing exactly what he claims to be outraged about.

Two articles that discuss all of this:
Ron DeSantis Believes in Free Speech as Long as You Only Speak About the Awesomeness of Straight White People

Celebrating Intersectionality and Black History Month

Let's not forget too, this is a college-level elective course.

More of Mini-Me being Mini-Me and the right just eating it up. As he wants of course.

He talks about others wanting to push an agenda upon students while he himself is doing nothing but pushing his own agenda upon students. Not to mention that his claim that intersectionality isn't part of black history is completely false. He wants to believe this, of course, and therefore, he wants to push his agenda regarding this upon students. He is doing exactly what he claims to be outraged about.

Ron DeSantis Believes in Free Speech as Long as You Only Speak About the Awesomeness of Straight White People

Yer the finest of trolls.

Let's not forget too. This is a college-level elective course.
I guess you self proclaimed "progressives" will just have to wait until kids get to college before you can indoctrinate them.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Your fear is easy to sense. We get it. DeSantis would destroy your boy Biden. It’s sad to watch you squirm.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I guess you self proclaimed "progressives" will just have to wait until kids get to college before you can indoctrinate them.
As opposed to how Mini-Me is trying to indoctrinate them?

Again, this is a college-level elective course. No student is forced to take this course. That still isn't good enough for Mini-Me and you regressives. You guys still want to attack education, freedom of thought, and diversity.

Your fear is easy to sense. .
Fear of what?

DeSantis would destroy your boy Biden.
Then nominate him over Trump and let's see what happens. I'm not worried about him and I look forward to him trying to sell the American people on his regressive hate/ignorance and attacks on freedom. Not to mention the national Democratic response to his base-baiting.

Fear of what?

Then nominate him over Trump and let's see what happens. I'm not worried about him and I look forward to him trying to sell the American people on his regressive hate/ignorance and attacks on freedom. Not to mention the national Democratic response to his base-baiting.
Joe or Nanshee? Which handee did you enjoy more?

Fear of what?

You are mind warped fella.

Do you know a black person?

Be honest.

I’m not talking about seeing one while you’re driving or shopping?

As opposed to how Mini-Me is trying to indoctrinate them?

Again, this is a college-level elective course. No student is forced to take this course. That still isn't good enough for Mini-Me and you regressives. You guys still want to attack education, freedom of thought, and diversity.
We are not attacking public education, we are saving our children from the insane and perverted leftist indoctrination. If you do not like it, move to a leftists state and live with everything that comes with them.

I don’t believe you, but I’ll play.

What do you gals talk about?
As usual, you are just being silly now.

Again, I know many African Americans, both men and women. And I talk with them about everything and anything that may come up in conversation, just as I do individuals of other races that I know.

I also know some African Americans who are not hetrosexual. Do you? Apparently, Trump's Mini-Me doesn't.

Again, I know many African Americans, both men and women. And I talk with them about everything and anything that may come up in conversation, just as I do individuals of other races that I know.

I also know some African Americans who are not hetrosexual. Do you? Apparently, Trump's Mini-Me doesn't.
Good luck.

We are not attacking public education, we are saving our children from the insane and perverted leftist indoctrination. .
How are you doing this by attacking a college-level elective course? Is anyone forcing your children to take this course? Nope.

Yet, you and Mini-Me want to force all students and all parents to accept your regressive partisan ideology regarding this course. You want to deny facts and truth and indoctrinate according to your own ideology. Then, you try to turn around and claim it is leftists who are doing this!🙄

How are you doing this by attacking a college-level elective course? Is anyone forcing your children to take this course? Nope.

Yet, you and Mini-Me want to force all students and all parents to accept your regressive partisan ideology regarding this course. You want to deny facts and truth and indoctrinate according to your own ideology. Then, you try to turn around and claim it is leftists who are doing this!🙄
Is it denial or are you maybe just fvcked up?

I was friends with a cross dresser. He worked with me at a restaurant in college. We’d go and watch him perform.
Sweet dude, always trying to make me uncomfortable. He liked me because I didn’t judge.

The rest are all teammates, athletes and family. If they we’re talking about homos it was usually funny.

Like the Mexicans I know, homos are generally frowned upon.

I was friends with a cross dresser. He worked with me at a restaurant in college. We’d go and watch him perform.
Sweet dude, always trying to make me uncomfortable. He liked me because I didn’t judge.

The rest are all teammates, athletes and family. If they we’re talking about homos it was usually funny.

Ok. Your point?

That you don’t know what you’re talking about if you think the gender crap plays in black households.

As per.
So because you know some African Americans who laugh at homosexuals, you automatically know that that the "gender crap" doesn't play in all African American households?

🙄

Is this the logic you like to brag about having?🤣🤣

So because you know some African Americans who laugh at homosexuals, you automatically know that that the "gender crap" doesn't play in all African American households?

🙄

Is this the logic you like to brag about having?🤣🤣
You like the cack? Just admit it

Listening to the Florida Education Commissioner, he says there are 5 classes on African American History and they are required teaching. The class you're referring to has queer studies, CRT and a one sided teaching on reparations according to him. Why are queer studies in an African American History class? Why is CRT in this class? Why does it teach taking down capitalism? And if you want to teach reparations why only one side of the argument if you are teaching and not indoctrinating? Sorry but that is nothing but left wing propaganda and has no place in our public school system.
On a positive note, from what I've read about the class they say about 75% is outstanding but the other 25% is so bad officials will not allow the class to be taught. Maybe those that created the class should remove the objectionable content if they think it's such an important class to teach.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

Had a friend that did time once, He said a lot of Mexicans that arr in Prison are "Gay for the Stay" only. He said if a Mexican dude gave a Mexican dude a bj but there wasn't any reciprocation then they didn't consider themselves to be gay. Same can be said of white or black. I am no expert on Prison sex tho, Sys can you add some insight to this? 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT