ADVERTISEMENT

Fargo, Season 5

hollywood

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I was waiting for the entire season to drop, so I could watch it on my schedule.

I am two episodes in and I have to say that so far it is very highly rated in my book.

Reactions: OldTwnPoke
Seasons 1 and 2 are a couple of my favorite seasons of television. Didn’t love 3 or 4, but I’m really enjoying 5 about half way through!

I never really check this board, but I accidentally clicked on @Been Jammin over on Sutton Court and saw he’d recently posted about Fargo! 🤣 And I had just sent a text to some buddies telling them to watch it.

• Love
Reactions: Been Jammin
Finale seemed a little anti-climactic. Probably the least eventful of the series.
I thought the final scene was really good. Fantastic season!
There’s a podcast called The Prestige TV Podcast, and they discussed every episode of Fargo season 5. I’ve listened to that podcast when they were covering The Bear, but I missed all the Fargo episodes until the finale! They had Noah Hawley on that one talking about the show, so it’s definitely worth a listen. Anyway, I agree, the finale wasn’t exactly what I was expecting, but as Hawley pointed out on that podcast, Fargo has never been about big Hollywood shootouts. It’s about the characters. And it’s not realistic for everyone to get a happy ending, if you know who I’m talking about. But final scenes in their home with Munch were a fantastic way to close the season and they discuss the somewhat redeeming message on that podcast. Loved it!

But final scenes in their home with Munch were a fantastic way to close the season and they discuss the somewhat redeeming message on that podcast.

This is what made the episode for me. The acting (x4) was so good. The message was a great way to finish the story.

Reactions: JAY45
Munch joins Hanzee Dent, and Mike Milligan as the best characters who are not the protagonist.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT