ADVERTISEMENT

Draining The Swamp

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Most folks on this board are convinced when Trump gets elected for the second time he’ll *really* drain the swamp this time around, something he promised he’d do the first time and failed miserably. How much of the swamp do you personally think he’ll drain? What percentage of the Deep State do you think will no longer exist when he leaves office? If he fails to meet your expectations will you consider him a failure? Will you conclude he lied to you to get your vote? Will you decide he just isn’t the tough guy you were expecting? What percentage of the swamp must he drain for him to maintain his god-like status in your mind?

On a secondary note, which part of the swamp do you expect him to attack with the most vigor? The military/industrial/war making element which played him like a drum his first time? The “pharmaceutical” element which single handedly destroyed his original gains? The “immigration” crisis (will he build the wall he promised the first time but didn’t)? Or something else? If you expect one element to be top priority but he ignores it on behalf of another will that be okay with you?

Most folks on this board are convinced when Trump gets elected for the second time he’ll *really* drain the swamp this time around, something he promised he’d do the first time and failed miserably. How much of the swamp do you personally think he’ll drain? What percentage of the Deep State do you think will no longer exist when he leaves office? If he fails to meet your expectations will you consider him a failure? Will you conclude he lied to you to get your vote? Will you decide he just isn’t the tough guy you were expecting? What percentage of the swamp must he drain for him to maintain his god-like status in your mind?

On a secondary note, which part of the swamp do you expect him to attack with the most vigor? The military/industrial/war making element which played him like a drum his first time? The “pharmaceutical” element which single handedly destroyed his original gains? The “immigration” crisis (will he build the wall he promised the first time but didn’t)? Or something else? If you expect one element to be top priority but he ignores it on behalf of another will that be okay with you?
The better question is what you would think is a success? You are not going to vote for him, you're not going to support him but maybe he can do something to please you just a little bit.

The better question is what you would think is a success? You are not going to vote for him, you're not going to support him but maybe he can do something to please you just a little bit.
You think that’s a better question because you’re too cowardly to contemplate what success of draining the swamp means much less offering up an answer. I bet in your heart you know Trump is nothing mote than a blowhard who has calculated what he can say to get you excited. And it has worked, you get all tizzy at what you hear, even though you know it’s nothing but blather. But I’ll answer if it will get you started. I don’t think he will drain one drop of the swamp, won’t even try against the war machine or pharmaceuticals. I’d guess he’ll give a half hearted attempt at immigration, and any success he has will be all it will take for you to believe he’s a real swamp-draining warrior.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

Which candidate will you be voting for in November, and what do you expect him/her to accomplish?

BTW, not having a democrat in office f.ucking up the country is what I consider success.

Which candidate will you be voting for in November, and what do you expect him/her to accomplish?

BTW, not having a democrat in office f.ucking up the country is what I consider success.
I assume by your reply you agree with me that all the big talk about your man draining the swamp is just that: big talk symbolizing nothing.

How much of the swamp do you personally think he’ll drain? - It's an unknown.
I don't trust any politician to live up to their promises.

What percentage of the Deep State do you think will no longer exist when he leaves office?
I think he will get 20-30%.

If he fails to meet your expectations, will you consider him a failure?
Depends on other factors. There is more to what my expectations are than just draining the swamp.

Will you conclude he lied to you to get your vote?
No. I will see what he attempts and is successful at.

Will you decide he just isn’t the tough guy you were expecting?
I'm not expecting a "tough guy".

What percentage of the swamp must he drain for him to maintain his god-like status in your mind?
Don't hold him in God like status so I can't give you a percentage.

which part of the swamp do you expect him to attack with the most vigor?
Finaly a good question. I expect him to attack the intelligence agencies with the most vigor, but they would also require the most vigor.

The military/industrial/war making element which played him like a drum his first time?
If this is added from the previous question, I already answered it.

The “pharmaceutical” element which single handedly destroyed his original gains?

The “immigration” crisis (will he build the wall he promised the first time but didn’t)? Or something else?

If you expect one element to be top priority but he ignores it on behalf of another will that be okay with you?
Yes, it's his priority list not mine.

Try asking better questions next time.

You think that’s a better question because you’re too cowardly to contemplate what success of draining the swamp means much less offering up an answer. I bet in your heart you know Trump is nothing mote than a blowhard who has calculated what he can say to get you excited. And it has worked, you get all tizzy at what you hear, even though you know it’s nothing but blather. But I’ll answer if it will get you started. I don’t think he will drain one drop of the swamp, won’t even try against the war machine or pharmaceuticals. I’d guess he’ll give a half hearted attempt at immigration, and any success he has will be all it will take for you to believe he’s a real swamp-draining warrior.
Got your panties all up in your crotch here Dan but I do find it entertaining.
What does trying against the war machine look like to you? Changing the leadership of the intelligence services, FBI and DOJ would be a great start IMO.
Pharmaceuticals are down the list for me. If he can effect them that's a bonus.

My main concerns:
Economy
Illegal immigration
Crime
National Security
Government Spending
Government Corruption

Reactions: OUSOONER67
How much of the swamp do you personally think he’ll drain? - It's an unknown.
I don't trust any politician to live up to their promises.

What percentage of the Deep State do you think will no longer exist when he leaves office?
I think he will get 20-30%.

If he fails to meet your expectations, will you consider him a failure?
Depends on other factors. There is more to what my expectations are than just draining the swamp.

Will you conclude he lied to you to get your vote?
No. I will see what he attempts and is successful at.

Will you decide he just isn’t the tough guy you were expecting?
I'm not expecting a "tough guy".

What percentage of the swamp must he drain for him to maintain his god-like status in your mind?
Don't hold him in God like status so I can't give you a percentage.

which part of the swamp do you expect him to attack with the most vigor?
Finaly a good question. I expect him to attack the intelligence agencies with the most vigor, but they would also require the most vigor.

The military/industrial/war making element which played him like a drum his first time?

The “pharmaceutical” element which single handedly destroyed his original gains?

The “immigration” crisis (will he build the wall he promised the first time but didn’t)? Or something else?

If you expect one element to be top priority but he ignores it on behalf of another will that be okay with you?
Yes, it's his priority list not mine.

Try asking better questions next time.
You gave excellent answers. There was no need to make a sucker punch at the end.

What does trying against the war machine look like to you? Changing the leadership of the intelligence services, FBI and DOJ would be a great start IMO.

My main concerns:
Economy
Illegal immigration
Crime
National Security
Government Spending
Government Corruption
Still avoiding making an answer I see.

My main concerns:
Economy
Illegal immigration
Crime
National Security
Government Spending
Government Corruption

He already made a clean sweep of the intelligence agencies, the FBI and the DOJ.

Are you smoking crack?

carry on

• Haha
Sure.

Why didn’t Trump build the wall?
You tell me. He’s your guy, not mine. And he was all big talk when he was Candidate Trump. Remember how he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it? It was going to be easy, remember? And you fell for it hook line and sinker. You tell me: why didn’t he back up his talk with action. All I remember is we got some more talk.

I assume by your reply you agree with me that all the big talk about your man draining the swamp is just that: big talk symbolizing nothing.
No. It means I’m perfectly happy with Trump’s first presidency, and I look forward to his second presidency.

Now that I’ve answered your question, try answering mine. Who will you be voting for in November, and what must he/she accomplish for the presidency to be a success.

You tell me. He’s your guy, not mine. And he was all big talk when he was Candidate Trump. Remember how he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it? It was going to be easy, remember? And you fell for it hook line and sinker. You tell me: why didn’t he back up his talk with action. All I remember is we got some more talk.

Naw, you keep bringing it up.

Why did Trump not get the wallbuilt?

No. It means I’m perfectly happy with Trump’s first presidency, and I look forward to his second presidency.

Now that I’ve answered your question, try answering mine. Who will you be voting for in November, and what must he/she accomplish for the presidency to be a success.
Kenjante is SCOTUS now. What an embarrassment. And unfortunately a sign of more morbidity to come .

Fvck sleepy and the dimms!

But you haven’t answered my questions. What percentage of the swamp do you expect him to drain? If it’s zero percent say so. I haven’t answered your question because I recognize it for what it is: an attempt to deflect so you can turn it around and nitpick me rather than worry I’ll nitpick you if you give an honest answer.

Naw, you keep bringing it up.

Why did Trump not get the wallbuilt?
Naw, you nut up and say what percent of the swamp your man is going to abolish? You’ve been all joyous that he’s promised to drain it. So tell me if you believe him and what percent of drainage it will take for you to consider it a success.

Is there a big enough toilet to flush sundown, kamalla and the clintons? Barak Hussein should be staring down a firing squad. Maybe they all should.

He already made a clean sweep of the intelligence agencies, the FBI and the DOJ.

Are you smoking crack?

carry on
I keep tellin ya, sleepy wants to shampoo yer hair or shave yer bald melon. Remember though, the pervert is yer POTUS. You'll give in either way I'm sure Twinkie.

I started a different thread where I revealed for whom I’d vote if I voted. So go over there and you can nitpick to your heart’s delight and this thread can stay on topic (assuming any of you MAGA’s have the stones to answer - @Tulsaaggieson excepted.

• Haha
I gave you my answers just because him draining the swamp is important to you doesn't mean it's important to me.
Got it. You don’t care if he drains the swamp even a little bit. When he’s Prez you’ll never celebrate if he claims he’s drained some of it away because it’s not important to you.

Got it. You don’t care if he drains the swamp even a little bit. When he’s Prez you’ll never celebrate if he claims he’s drained some of it away because it’s not important to you.
I'm more concerned with the economy, illegal immigration, crime and government spending/corruption. I guess you could say the swamp is part of government corruption if you want.

I'm more concerned with the economy, illegal immigration, crime and government spending/corruption. I guess you could say the swamp is part of government corruption if you want.
It’s not about what I say or think. The questions are for you to say what you think. If draining the swamp, something DJT has made a cornerstone of his candidacy, is not important to you then you should sit this thread out.

Does Dan the first thing about gubmint?
There’s no need for me to know anything about government. I have you to bring me up to speed when I fall behind. You’re my Number One Resource when it comes to understanding government.

Naw, you nut up and say what percent of the swamp your man is going to abolish? You’ve been all joyous that he’s promised to drain it. So tell me if you believe him and what percent of drainage it will take for you to consider it a success.

Naw, you keep saying stuff that’s painfully stupid.

Like, why didn’t Trump build a wall?

You are the king of information, right?

Tell us how Trump boned us.

Reactions: okcpokefan12

See that's the thing about the swamp. The creatures in it just evolve into crap. Term limits.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
It’s not about what I say or think. The questions are for you to say what you think. If draining the swamp, something DJT has made a cornerstone of his candidacy, is not important to you then you should sit this thread out.
Why, it's fun watching your exasperations.

You gave excellent answers. There was no need to make a sucker punch at the end.
When you can only ask questions of others, and never offer up any position of your own, beyond "Israel is committing genocide", and then take shots at anyone who doesn't directly answer your questions, you get (and deserve) sucker punches.

As the saying goes, don't hate the player, hate the game. And frankly, you suck at this game.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
Naw, you keep saying stuff that’s painfully stupid.

Like, why didn’t Trump build a wall?

You are the king of information, right?

Tell us how Trump boned us.
He boned you by telling you he’d build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. And it would be easy for him to do because he’s the king of the art of the deal. Where is the wall? Where was it when he left office?

He boned you when he said he’d end our stupid wars. And it would be easy because no one would want to mess with him. How many of our stupid wars did he end? The answer is “zero.” And he managed to get you to change your tune to “at least he didn’t start any new wars” as if that was a swamp-draining achievement. In the meantime his drone attacks killed a record number of innocent people across the world.

He boned you when he started a one-man mission to destroy international trade through tariffs and sanctions, promising his policies would eliminate the “trade deficit.” When the trade deficit got worse and Midwest farmers and small manufacturers were dropping like flies into insolvency he persuaded you MAGA’s to thank them for their patriotic sacrifice.

He boned you when Covid hit and like a jackass he did what the swamp told him to do like every swamp-infected politician ever, insisted we take his vaccine for our betterment and still doubles down that he was right in spite of the fact it killed as many people as it “protected.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT