ADVERTISEMENT

Draft worthy Olineman

bigpoke24

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
Maybe this is out of the blue but with the nfl draft having just taken place It’s time for OSU to start increasing the level of recruit and the level of play and putting some olineman in position to get drafted.

I know that you have to crawl before you can walk so this may seem far fetched and some may just be glad we showed improvement at the position last year. How can I be calling for us to put some guys in the nfl?

Fact is, we have been lacking in this area for to long and if we want to win a conference championship this area has to get better and it has to have guys on it that can possibly play at the next level.

I know we literally had almost every olineman return. Of those who do you think has a shot at being in next years draft? Maybe Dalton Cooper?

Preston, Joe, Springfield, Miterko, and Brooks might all sign after the draft and maybe 1-2 catches on with a team? Am I being to negative there?

I think OSU is starting to recruit and get a higher level of talent here. Nuka Mafi and Jaylan Beckley certainly fit that mold. I also like the potential of Isaia Glass the transfer we got. And you never know with the young guys on the roster like Austin Kawecki, Jack Endean, and others. Be nice to see those guys play this year and really help the depth chart.

I just think it’s time to increase the talent level at this position and hopefully coach it up to a higher level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News