ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Panicking, Beg Biden Lower Food Prices

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Only now these POS Democrats are facing election and don't like the poll numbers they beg Biden to do something, anything to save their sorry asses. Where the hell were they when they were told food prices, gas prices and overall inflation would skyrocket while they were shoving their bullshit spending policies down the throats of the American people. Trying to blame business for the BS policies stuck the American people with.

Only now these POS Democrats are facing election and don't like the poll numbers they beg Biden to do something, anything to save their sorry asses. Where the hell were they when they were told food prices, gas prices and overall inflation would skyrocket while they were shoving their bullshit spending policies down the throats of the American people. Trying to blame business for the BS policies stuck the American people with.
Because meddling in the free markets with the "wage/price freeze" worked out so well in the 70s. We had fun eating bologna and beans every meal it worked out so well.

Is Biden's handlers smart enough to immediately put 18,000 workers back to work by announcing the closing of the borders and putting the Keystone Pipeline back under construction? Rubber stamping all natural gas drilling and natural gas plant conversion to liquid approval? Rubber stamping natural gas export? Rubber stamping petroleum drilling on federal land?

Can I ask stupid questions with the best of them?

Is Biden's handlers smart enough to immediately put 18,000 workers back to work by announcing the closing of the borders and putting the Keystone Pipeline back under construction? Rubber stamping all natural gas drilling and natural gas plant conversion to liquid approval? Rubber stamping natural gas export? Rubber stamping petroleum drilling on federal land?

All you had to mention was Biden brother. 😁

As a 5yo in 1980 I recall a whole lot of hormel canned chili on rice, grilled cheese, and Campbells tomato soup.
Wife and I started living together in 1983. I was going to college and working 50 hours a week, she was going to school and working about the same. We were broke as shit but looking back it was some of the best times of our lives. She had a recipe that was 2lbs ground meat, a bag of noodles, 2 cans mixed vegetables, two cans of tomato paste, what ever spices we had and a loaf of bred. Cost about ten bucks and would feed both of us for a week. Towards the end of the week it started getting good. LMAO

Wife and I started living together in 1983. I was going to college and working 50 hours a week, she was going to school and working about the same. We were broke as shit but looking back it was some of the best times of our lives. She had a recipe that was 2lbs ground meat, a bag of noodles, 2 cans mixed vegetables, two cans of tomato paste, what ever spices we had and a loaf of bred. Cost about ten bucks and would feed both of us for a week. Towards the end of the week it started getting good. LMAO
Dang almighty! Been there brother! Been there. 👍

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

All my school teachers growing up said there's never a "stupid" question boy.

Just release the cheese again.

images

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT