ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Liz Cheney

Did you make sacrifices, work hard, make the right decisions, follow the law and take advantage of the opportunities you worked to create in order to get where you are? If so why do you not support the same for everyone?
I got lucky as well. I do support the same for all the people.

everything you have above life sustaining needs could have gone to someone who needed it. You are probably wearing enough around your midsection that could have made a real difference in someone’s life who is food insecure. You just built a treehouse for your family instead of an actual house for someone in need. And you come on hear yapping about your helicopter tour while minorities won’t have the heat on in their schools in a few months.
We've discussed this several times. Why the regression?

No you didn't get lucky, you made your luck. As to the rest, no you do not. You support equal outcomes.
You’re still not getting it. Yes, he supports equal outcomes, but not until after he gets his, and only as long as his equal outcome is better than everybody else’s. He has grest empathy for the little people, as long as he’s not one of them.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Bu the way, @davidallen, it has not escaped notice that by looking for ranch land you are bailing on the city your politics created. The final product turned out different than you expected, eh? You should stick around and face the life your politics generates. That would up your equity score on the woke scorecard.

Bu the way, @davidallen, it has not escaped notice that by looking for ranch land you are bailing on the city your politics created. The final product turned out different than you expected, eh? You should stick around and face the life your politics generates. That would up your equity score on the woke scorecard.
Bailing? The ranch would likely be a second home not replace our place in the city.

Bailing? The ranch would likely be a second home not replace our place in the city.
Your escape pod for when Antifa comes knocking on your door, or if the recession turns into a depression and you need to get away from the riots quickly? Good thinking, my man. But I think you should throw your land open to all that want to settle there. In tbe name of equal opportunity, don’t you know.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
That or recognize your duty to help others find their way as well! You could choose either.
My method of helping others find their way is by being a role model for the right way to act. After that they’re on their own just like I am.

My method of helping others find their way is by being a role model for the right way to act. After that they’re on their own just like I am.
You don't virtue signal by claiming to be guilty about your race but offering nothing but "don't be part of the problem" when confronted to explain what you mean by "white guilt?"

Thank goodness. There'd be another DodgeAllen on the board if that were the case. He can read minds, ya know. Just ask Morgan Freeman. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can you point me to where Aristotle says that's the be-all end-all of your ethical duty? I don't recall him stopping short like that.

• Haha
That's not a thing I have ever heard of. Aristotle and Rand - that is some weird shit Dan. Guaranteed to give you night mares.
That’s funny, since Rand thought Aristotle was about the only philosopher worth listening to, said so many times, gave him credit for helping her develop her own philosophy, wrote essays on the concept of “A is A.” I thought you knew everything, David!

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
That’s funny, since Rand thought Aristotle was about the only philosopher worth listening to, said so many times, gave him credit for helping her develop her own philosophy, wrote essays on the concept of “A is A.” I thought you knew everything, David!

Ayn never got much more than a casual read. I'll have to do some work here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT