ADVERTISEMENT

@davidallen, @Syskatine

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Have you got a case of blue balls tonight? You know what that is, don’t you? It’s where a love interest (presumably a woman) sexually excites you to a boner but then makes you stop before you get off. Damn! It’s painful to be all loaded up with nowhere to consummate! I’m thinking you have blue balls tonight. Good old Bragg got you hyperventilating you were so hard you could use your package like a hammer, only to be stiffed (pun intended) by a laughable indictment. Come on, David, surely you can find something on Google to bring you relief. Tell us what it is! I bet it’s almost as big a doozy as Bragg’s charges!

Have you got a case of blue balls tonight? You know what that is, don’t you? It’s where a love interest (presumably a woman) sexually excites you to a boner but then makes you stop before you get off. Damn! It’s painful to be all loaded up with nowhere to consummate! I’m thinking you have blue balls tonight. Good old Bragg got you hyperventilating you were so hard you could use your package like a hammer, only to be stiffed (pun intended) by a laughable indictment. Come on, David, surely you can find something on Google to bring you relief. Tell us what it is! I bet it’s almost as big a doozy as Bragg’s charges!
I can't stop laughing Dan. 👍

Dan, I'm so distraught over no pee tape I'm just setting it all down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT