ADVERTISEMENT

Dashcam footage--good for armed fugitive Roof that he only killed 9 black church goers point blank

Overhauling tax law is fine with me.

Massive overhaul is even better.

Doesn't Media Matters have this same tax status?

I disagree that our taxes are higher because this bunch of idiots has organized as a non-profit. What's their annual budget? Do they have an office or is it just Larry the Idiot's garage?

Even if they generate a huge amount of donations, which I'd have a hard time believing, whatever salaries are paid to the employed idiots are subject to income tax, right?

But still, I'd rather see the bunch of idiots burst into flames. Got a flame thrower? Up for a road trip????

Overhauling tax law is fine with me.

Massive overhaul is even better.

Doesn't Media Matters have this same tax status?

I disagree that our taxes are higher because this bunch of idiots has organized as a non-profit. What's their annual budget? Do they have an office or is it just Larry the Idiot's garage?
Of course the difference in taxes is infinitesimal, its just the principle. I'm not going road trip it with a flamer thrower. I'll just going to relish the fact that their progeny will be so ashamed of their life's work that it won't even be acknowledged.

Your taxes and my taxes are higher because these idiots don't pay their share. Should spreading hate be tax deductible?

Are you speaking of illegal immigrants or welfare queens? Either way, I can support equal taxation on the consumers as well as the producers. I can also support drug testing on the group that only consumes tax dollars...

Are you speaking of illegal immigrants or welfare queens? Either way, I can support equal taxation on the consumers as well as the producers. I can also support drug testing on the group that only consumes tax dollars...
a progressive tax system is exactly the same thing as tax exempt status for a hate group.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT