ADVERTISEMENT

Cowgirl transfer Kelly Maxwell...

"OU was always my dream school" - Kelly Durant Maxwell.

Yeah, I might have to root for Japan in this tournament. They're at least likable.
Kelly Maxwell won the rubber game against BYU today 7-3. OU just ain't the same powerhouse they've been the last 3 National Championship years. No team has ever won 4 NC's in a row. UCLA and OU have won 3 in a row. All-universe pitcher Jordy Bahl got homesick and transferred home to Nebraska. Game one injury wiped Bahl out for the year.

Lowly Iowa State shocked the sports world by winning the Cowgirl Series today. Biggest Series win in Cyclone history. I think this moves the Hyrons back to the #2 spot in the Large 12. OSU has been the only school to win the UT series this season. OU lost the UT series for the first time since 2011.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
But getting back on track, it’s sad that you people would hate on a college girl for dreaming of playing for the Sooners. That’s like a Mets fan, or perhaps a Mudhens fan, hating on a kid who dreams of playing for the Yankees.
Your analogy is wrong. It would be more like a Met's player signing as a free agent with the Yankees and then saying, "I was always a Yankee's fan". And you can guarantee that the Met's fanbase would be giving that individual way more shit than Maxwell's gotten from OSU fans.

But getting back on track, it’s sad that you people would hate on a college girl for dreaming of playing for the Sooners. That’s like a Mets fan, or perhaps a Mudhens fan, hating on a kid who dreams of playing for the Yankees.
Kelly left because the old pitching coach fabored her and she knew she would be the number 2 pitcher this year.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
This is cool. OU seniors giving flowers to the OSU seniors. May need to wait for it to load. This would bring a tear to even @long-duc-dong 's eyes.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT