ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboy Challenge

Hmmm, they skipped Fix's (Bout 6) and Witcraft's (Bout 7) matches at 133 and Bout 8 & 9 are running now.

Geez did John have these guys run a marathon last night? They're getting their butts kicked

133 - Witcraft (OSU) vs Crawford (Mizzou)

Crawford (Mizzou) FALL 1:49

149 - Jensen (WYO) vs Cole Van Vleet (OSU)

Jensen (WYO) FALL 4:35

149 - Essien (Mizzou) vs Lewallen (OSU)

Lewallen (OSU) FALL 2:41

Last edited:
Reactions: PawhuskaPoke
Damn we really didn't come to wrestle today ...trackwrestling is complete ass today boo picks up the fall not Essien

157 - Sheets (OSU) vs Bohlken (Mizzou)

Sheets (OSU) 14-4 MD

157 - Manibog (OSU) vs Hornfeck (WVU)

Hornfeck (WVU) 11-2 MD

Last edited:
My bad on the Boo pin. F U TrackWrestling!!!
What happens is the wrestlers come up in track with a color red or green and the ref decides so if the scorekeeper doesn't know how to change the color that's what happens.Usually within 15 minutes it gets corrected once everyone realizes it's wrong.Boo win has been corrected

LOL I think the weather is getting to me - I thought we don't have a poster on here named Cowboy Twitter. DUH

I don’t know how to post the link. Search OSU cowboy wrestling on Twitter.

157 - Harper (OSU) vs Dowling (WVU)

Harper (OSU) 5-0 DEC

157 - McLane (OSU) vs Wright (WYO)

Wright (WYO) 14-4 MD

Last edited:
Fix match was skipped due to time. He wrestled Trey Crawford Mizzu prior to the start of the tournament Fix won 16-1 tech. I posted yesterday about the plan was to get him 4 matches today.

Reactions: CowboyMedic
174 - Hastings (WYO) vs Bahl (OSU)

Hastings (WYO) 5-2 DEC

Last edited:
Fix match was skipped due to time. He wrestled Trey Crawford Mizzu prior to the start of the tournament Fix won 16-1 tech. I posted yesterday about the plan was to get him 4 matches today.
What about Witcraft's match? Were they wanting to keep 133 together or did he wrestle an extra match before?

What about Witcraft's match? Were they wanting to keep 133 together or did he wrestle an extra match before?
The guy Witcraft wrestled was the same one Fix wrestled before the regular matches. So the delay for both I am sure was for Fix and the other guy to recover from the first match.

The guy Witcraft wrestled was the same one Fix wrestled before the regular matches. So the delay for both I am sure was for Fix and the other guy to recover from the first match.
Got it. Well that makes sense now.

184 - Geer (OSU) vs Raschka (Mizzou)

Geer (OSU) 19-2 TF 4:26

184 - McCutcheon (OSU) vs Moomau (WVU)

Moomau (WVU) 10-0 MD

184 - Shetley (OSU) vs Vallapondo (Mizzou)

Vallapondo (Mizzou) 17-6 MD

Last edited:
197 - Ferrari (OSU) vs Punke (Mizzou)

Ferrari (OSU) 17-1 TF 4:27

197 - Flynn (Mizzou) vs Surber (OSU)

Surber (OSU) 19-5 MD

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT