ADVERTISEMENT

Coming to Bedlam from Mississippi

Dec 6, 2004
Good morning! Several of us are coming up to Bedlam from Ole Miss. We've always enjoyed OSU folks throughout the years at the different bowl games. We're staying in Tulsa. Any suggestions about restaurants, cool things to do on and around campus, traditions we need to know about? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I’m going to give you the requisite Eskimo joes and hideaway pizza answer for food in Stillwater. Both close enough to the stadium to walk.

I’d get there early and wander through the tailgates. Go to the student union. Go to heritage hall in Gallagher Iba arena. Go to the spirit walk ... usually about 2:15 before the game. The team walks from the student union to the stadium. There are all kinds of things north of the stadium. They shut down the street. If you’re into adult beverages, spend some time on elm (Eskimo joes) and Washington (the strip). Another place you might want to eat is Coney Island on the strip.

If you want some food recs in Tulsa, let us know. I’m sure more people will add to this.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT