ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Challenges

Okie_Pat

2nd Team
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2022
These 5+ min coaches challenges are ruining the sport. These refs need to be better at their job and there needs to be a time limit. Having a 5 min break in the middle of a match can total change the momentum of a guy. There were far too many in several of our duals this year and it’s terrible for the fan experience as well.

Do all coaches get 1 challenge per match? Seems like they should only get so many for the whole tournament not per match.

They only get like 3 per team per torny I think. But they can use them more if the calls get reversed which they do a lot of times. That why o said these refs need to be better

They only get like 3 per team per torny I think. But they can use them more if the calls get reversed which they do a lot of times. That why o said these refs need to be better
I think you get 3 wrongs?

The number of challenge bricks was related to how many wrestlers the team brought. 1-3 wrestlers got 1 brick, 4-6 got 2, 7 and up got 3. If you challenge and win, you get the brick back, lose the challenge and forfeit the brick. As they said on the broadcast, Cael does a great job of only challenging when he is pretty sure he will win, greatly increasing the number of times he can challenge. The time spent on reviews is beyond ridiculous and needs to be addressed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT