ADVERTISEMENT

Civil War Likely - Latest Rasmussen Poll - 41%

The question before you is how will you and your fellow MAGA’s react if Biden is declared the winner and Trump tells you they cheated him again? What’s your insight there?
That is your question and not one I am obligated to answer. I am not taking up arms unless I have to.

The have to situation seems most likely to come from Iran/Hamas propagandists that have poisoned our youth to hate America and Israel, combined with all the illegals in this country that actually expect free shit and to be able to commit crimes with no incarceration, will be the fuse and spark that possibly starts a fire. I will in that instance and if need be defend myself and my family, and I will do that no matter who the aggressor is.

You are encouraging violence on our shores with your hate speech. You are more dangerous than 80 million Trump supporters put together. The fact you have the underdeveloped brain of an elitist 20 something on a woke campus as an adult is rather hard to fathom.

The lady that works in my office that is Jewish visited Israel for about 10 days again and just returned. She mostly did volunteer work with her friends to make “hunger baskets” for people in need. She visited the site of the concert in which the massacre happened.

She is more brave than you who posts articles full of propaganda. She is actually helping her people.

Myself and others would gladly pay for an airline ticket for you to visit Gaza and provide volunteer help to all of those loving Palestinian families. It is your calling to “save” these people and you refuse to go. These are your people Dan that are being slaughtered according to you and you do nothing. Have you donated to Hamas yet? Need to get on it if not. Probably find an NPO in this country that funnels donations to the terrorist group.

I am more than happy to pay my tax dollars to defend Israel, something they want to handle on their own with our help with military supplies.

If these Hamas terrorists and illegals start something over here? I have no problem defending my family.

Last edited:
That is your question and not one I am obligated to answer. I am not taking up arms unless I have to.

The have to situation seems most likely to come from Iran/Hamas propagandists that have poisoned our youth to hate America and Israel, combined with all the illegals in this country that actually expect free shit and to be able to commit crimes with no incarceration, will be the fuse and spark that possibly starts a fire. I will in that instance and if need be defend myself and my family, and I will do that no matter who the aggressor is.

You are encouraging violence on our shores with your hate speech. You are more dangerous than 80 million Trump supporters put together. The fact you have the underdeveloped brain of an elitist 20 something on a woke campus is an adult is amazing.

The lady that works in my office visited Israel for about 10 days again and just returned. She mostly did volunteer work with her friends to make “hunger baskets” for people in need. She visited the site of the concert in which the massacre happened.

She is more brave than you who posts articles full of propaganda. She is actually helping her people.

Myself and others would gladly pay for an airline ticket for you to visit Gaza and provide volunteer help to all of those loving Palestinian families. It is your calling to “save” these people and you refuse to go. These are your people Dan that are being slaughtered according to you and you do nothing. Have you donated to Hamas yet? Need to get on it if not. Probably find an NPO in this country that funnels donations to the terrorist group.

I am more than happy to pay my tax dollars to defend Israel, something they want to handle on their own with our help with military supplies.

If these Hamas terrorists start something over here? I have no problem defending my family.
Hamas terrorists won't do anything over here that you'll be able to defend yourself from. It won't be a fight where being armed and capable would allow you to defend yourself. It will be mass rioting (where your only defense is to not be present) and it will be terrorist attacks, like the Boston Marathon bombing or cars mowing down people on sidewalks.

Hamas terrorists won't do anything over here that you'll be able to defend yourself from. It won't be a fight where being armed and capable would allow you to defend yourself. It will be mass rioting (where your only defense is to not be present) and it will be terrorist attacks, like the Boston Marathon bombing or cars mowing down people on sidewalks.
Mostly agree. But if Iran could fund and activate an attack in the US on our soil with Palestinians and illegals at the same time in several cities? Imagine what they could do in Stillwater with little LE in a couple of hours. That kind of terrorism is really personal, being hunted down or watching your baby or child beheaded. Your wife raped and her throat slit in front of you.

Even if short lived? And you had massive casualties? You have the rapes, beheading babies, etc… Just like they inflicted on Israel but worse because this country has been infiltrated with far more militants? They say it won’t stop until we stop funding Israel, or something even worse? With this current administration I don’t see us retaliating on Iran, more likely to send money to stop them and preach about Islamophobia.

I have read Iran is shocked with the inroads they have made in the US and the possibilities that opens up.

We have never seen modern urban warfare in the continental US against our civilian population, achieving that would upset our false sense of security more than a 9/11 or the Boston Marathon IMO. It would immensely empower our enemies. You get suspicious of a neighbor and you worry are they going to kill you some night and your neighbors with his cell group.

They did it to Israel, and they hate us as much or more than Israel.

Last edited:
Mostly agree. But if Iran could fund and activate an attack in the US on our soil with Palestinians and illegals at the same time in several cities? Imagine what they could do in Stillwater with little LE in a couple of hours. That kind of terrorism is really personal, being hunted down or watching your baby or child beheaded. Your wife raped in front of you.

Even if short lived? And you had massive casualties? You have the rapes, beheading babies, etc… Just like they inflicted on Israel but worse because this country has been infiltrated with far more militants? They say it won’t stop until we stop funding Israel? With this current administration I don’t see us retaliating on Iran, more likely to send money to stop them and preach about Islamophobia.

I have read Iran is even shocked with the inroads they are making in the US and the possibilities that opens up.

We have never seen urban warfare in the continental US, achieving that would upset our false sense of security more than a 9/11 or the Boston Marathon IMO. You get suspicious of a neighbor and you worry are they going to kill you some night and your neighbors with his cell group.
I don't disagree about what a funded and organized group could do. Heck an unorganized group of kids took over 6 city blocks of Portland and held it for 6 weeks. That said, I actually think this would be more likely to occur in big city rather than somewhere like Stillwater. In the end, most of these individuals are cowards. And when you start invading homes in Red-State suburbia, you just mind find yourself outgunned by your supposed victim.

I'd also note that Iran has to be careful, as they'll get one shot. Anything big and organized will likely trigger a very patriotic response nationally. There was a commercial following 9/11 that showed a street lined with houses that could have been almost anywhere in America. The commercial goes something to the effect: "On 9/11 terrorists tried to change America. They succeeded." The commercial then shows the same street and houses on 9/12 and everyone has an American Flag flying. You could have that exact effect,

Reactions: OKSTATE1
I don't disagree about what a funded and organized group could do. Heck an unorganized group of kids took over 6 city blocks of Portland and held it for 6 weeks. That said, I actually think this would be more likely to occur in big city rather than somewhere like Stillwater. In the end, most of these individuals are cowards. And when you start invading homes in Red-State suburbia, you just mind find yourself outgunned by your supposed victim.

I'd also note that Iran has to be careful, as they'll get one shot. Anything big and organized will likely trigger a very patriotic response nationally. There was a commercial following 9/11 that showed a street lined with houses that could have been almost anywhere in America. The commercial goes something to the effect: "On 9/11 terrorists tried to change America. They succeeded." The commercial then shows the same street and houses on 9/12 and everyone has an American Flag flying. You could have that exact effect,
But how does Joe justify attacking Iran and holding himself to the same standard he is holding Israel to which is no civilian casualties despite a war? We will be patriotic, no doubt. But he gets re-elected and Blinken is in charge? Iran will feel empowered. Biden and Blinken? I don’t know what the phuck they are doing. All they have done is the next time we have to go to war is set a standard that can’t be met and the UN will charge Joe with war crimes. I really believe they may preach doing nothing. They are a foreign policy disaster beyond belief. They never thought of the consequences of how they are handling Israel, horrible precedent.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
But how does Joe justify attacking Iran and holding himself to the same standard he is holding Israel to which is no civilian casualties despite a war? We will be patriotic, no doubt. But he gets re-elected and Blinken is in charge? Iran will feel empowered. Biden and Blinken? I don’t know what the phuck they are doing. All they have done is the next time we have to go to war is set a standard that can’t be met and the UN will charge Joe with war crimes. I really believe they may preach doing nothing. They are a foreign policy disaster beyond belief. They never thought of the consequences of how they are handling Israel, horrible precedent.
I completely agree with you that JB is a foreign policy disaster. But even the Dems would get behind action against Iran, because their political lives would depend on it. A pussy response would further prove that Biden is Carter part 2, and would lead to a Republican landslide in whatever is the next election cycle. There are enough savvy Dems to recognize that reality and thus Biden would be 'guided' towards a stronger response.

All my replies are thoughtful. You're just too emotionally attached to the Hamas narrative to usually recognize it.
That must be it, I’m too emotionally attached to the Hamas narrative. I’ve shown unconditional support of the Hamas narrative from the beginning. You’ve ferreted out my secret!

That must be it, I’m too emotionally attached to the Hamas narrative. I’ve shown unconditional support of the Hamas narrative from the beginning. You’ve ferreted out my secret!
It's no secret, Dodge. It's refreshing to see you being honest for a change.

It's no secret, Dodge. It's refreshing to see you being honest for a change.
Yes it’s such a relief to finally admit my love for Hamas. I tried to hide it but you, Medic, were just too clever, you saw right through my ruse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT