ADVERTISEMENT

Chuba, love him or hate him

Who hates him?

I don’t hate Chuba. He was young, probably got caught up in the societal changes during Covid and did something he could have handled in a better way. Was still a great player for us and has turned into a quality NFL RB.
This is a pretty good assessment of the situation. He still has a picture of him in an OSU uniform on his Twitter account. I’m so glad no one on this board let their emotions get the best of them that led to something dumb when they were 20!

This is a pretty good assessment of the situation. He still has a picture of him in an OSU uniform on his Twitter account. I’m so glad no one on this board let their emotions get the best of them that led to something dumb when they were 20!
Wait so you guys never slammed a 24 pack of pigs eye then smoked a blunt before getting on your dirt bike to show off for pussy and shoved your femur through your tibia? Lucky bastards. Then again that event might have also saved my life. If you ain’t living your dead.

Wait so you guys never slammed a 24 pack of pigs eye then smoked a blunt before getting on your dirt bike to show off for pussy and shoved your femur through your tibia? Lucky bastards. Then again that event might have also saved my life. If you ain’t living your dead.
Well played! I was 22, going 120 in my Camero on 412 between Siloam Springs and Fayetteville. Had way too many people in the car passing around a plastic bottle of heaven hill… Blew the motor, ramped across oncoming traffic and ended up in a creek. No one injured seriously injured thank god. I grew up a lot that night!

And to hold a grudge about it 3 years later… weak sauce and silly.

I think losing your shit and trying to destroy a program and a guys reputation over a t-shirt is THE definition of a snowflake. And a prima donna. Woke BS.
It was never really about a T Shirt and this came from many inside the program. It was about a coach that didn’t appear to be engaged or care. Frankly I think it worked out fine for everyone.

It does seem he don’t have much use for OSU.
Really. His photo on Twitter is him scoring a TD vs WV. He is followed by Coach Dickey, Pressley, Larry Reece, Brock Martin, Tylan Wallace, Malrod, Jim Knowles, Kasey Dunn, Joe Bob, Brandon Weeden and others.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Really. His photo on Twitter is him scoring a TD vs WV. He is followed by Coach Dickey, Pressley, Larry Reece, Brock Martin, Tylan Wallace, Malrod, Jim Knowles, Kasey Dunn, Joe Bob, Brandon Weeden and others.
We shouldn’t discount how starters in the NFL that played here help our program profile. We’re in no position to shun potential millionaire donors that played here: if Tyreek Hill wanted association ( not likely) but if he did we would benefit from his name recognition and potential dollars he might donate at some point. Chuba does the same just like Malrod and Jaylen Warren, Justice Hill etc.

He isn’t active on Twitter. He has an account. Has like 8 posts this whole year. I’m sure those you mentioned follow people that haven’t even suited up. I just mean has he came back? I don’t know just asking. I know some former players come back more often than others. I’m not one to be in the throw Hubbard to the wolves either.

I’m guessing J. Hill parents live in Tulsa too. Haven’t seen him around either. I wasn’t knocking the guy I just wasn’t sure what his feelings are toward the school or athletic department these days.

Some former players are invited back more often and for various reasons, but not many NFL guys can comer back during the year unless during an off week like Rudolph did. Of course we invited Warren back because we had the Polynesian OL in that weekend. Some players in all sports come back and some don't. Same with golf. Charles Howell and Bob May never come back for the pro am, but some guys have come back every year. of course some that come every year live at Oak Tree. :)

Reactions: AC2020
It was never really about a T Shirt and this came from many inside the program. It was about a coach that didn’t appear to be engaged or care. Frankly I think it worked out fine for everyone.

He isn’t active on Twitter. He has an account. Has like 8 posts this whole year. I’m sure those you mentioned follow people that haven’t even suited up. I just mean has he came back? I don’t know just asking. I know some former players come back more often than others. I’m not one to be in the throw Hubbard to the wolves either.

I’m guessing J. Hill parents live in Tulsa too. Haven’t seen him around either. I wasn’t knocking the guy I just wasn’t sure what his feelings are toward the school or athletic department these days.
Hill and Hubbard are one and the same and belong to the same miserable woke club. Not surprising they don't come back. Warren, on the other hand, did come back on his bye week. He's the guy I greatly admire. Pure old school class act.

Well played! I was 22, going 120 in my Camero on 412 between Siloam Springs and Fayetteville. Had way too many people in the car passing around a plastic bottle of heaven hill… Blew the motor, ramped across oncoming traffic and ended up in a creek. No one injured seriously injured thank god. I grew up a lot that night!
And in a dry county

Which of his stats lead you to that conclusion?
I was watching the game he played today. He looked good in the first half, he had 50 yards. Was not really featured much in the second. Note the time of the OP, Halftime of Panthers Cowboys game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT