ADVERTISEMENT

Check out this raving lunatic...

Here
I've got to get one of these hats now. I've always thought they were cheap silly branding swag that looked kinda dumb to be honest. But the power you've assigned them, and the hatefulness you have towards children that wear them really makes me want one.

13gm73.jpg

Your first instinct is usually right.

I've got to get one of these hats now. I've always thought they were cheap silly branding swag that looked kinda dumb to be honest. But the power you've assigned them, and the hatefulness you have towards children that wear them really makes me want one.

13gm73.jpg
Other things you can buy and wear to own the libs:

Tactical Hear Aid

Cool Maga Tshirt
s-l300.jpg

MAGA runners
10230_0_0x2_318fa207-3648-42e1-a9bc-3e27b61f1e7d_large.jpg

Blue lives matter cell phone case
556716_1

One of the simple pleasures in life is watching your bullshit narratives evaporate in slow motion. Here's video of them harassing a girl earlier in the day.

Yeah, that 8 second video definitely seems like a thorough account of that whole encounter. I'm sure you aren't falling for any more phony narratives this time. Lynch the little shits.

Reactions: CBradSmith
Your parallel falls flat.

This is your aisle to mop up. Center and right folks have no sway with your lunatics and lynch mobs.
you couldn't even go 24 hours between a sticks and stones post and losing your shit about a tweet

Brad... you are... a threat

Im done. If you think this is an issue of white supremacy and not just teenagers acting like idiots, I got nothing for you.

Well, bye i guess. I'm not sure I follow that line either but if we have to divorce lets try and get along for the sake of the board.

you couldn't even go 24 hours between a sticks and stones post and losing your shit about a tweet

Brad... you are... a threat
Are you a lunatic too? There is zero parallel.

@Been Jammin takes over 1st place in the Best Left Leaning Poster running.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT