ADVERTISEMENT

Censorship

L-O-L

John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4]internet troll[5][6][7] and conspiracy theorist[8] known primarily for his controversial and pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[9] He has been retweeted by Donald Trump.[10] As of 2018 he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a conservative cable news television channel.[11]

Reactions: Toonisnotmy2cents
L-O-L

John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4]internet troll[5][6][7] and conspiracy theorist[8] known primarily for his controversial and pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[9] He has been retweeted by Donald Trump.[10] As of 2018 he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a conservative cable news television channel.[11]

I like the effort.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Considering that social media companies lobbied to become a new class of entity called a platform to avoid getting sued under the ruse of free speech, it's 100% censorship.

You cant be a platform if you are picking and choosing what people can post

Links?

Your mom will cook them for you in the morning while you watch Scooby Doo.

I’m not a cartoon watcher anymore, haven’t been for a long time.....or a gamer like you consistently ASSume. I’m a movie watcher and sports, mostly OSU and college stuff but occasionally pros football/basketball. I’ll watch OSU baseball, but pro baseball is lights out zzzz. I also keep up on news, current events and politics.

LooneyTOONey: “whargarbel....give me links!?!”
Everyone else: “here’s the links.”
LooneyTOONey: “I don’t have time to read links!”

LooneyTOONey: (over the top claims)
Everyone else: “can you provide evidence of that?”
LooneyTOONey: “I don’t have time to provide links!”

There’s a pattern here.

I’m not a cartoon watcher anymore, haven’t been for a long time.....or a gamer like you consistently ASSume. I’m a movie watcher and sports, mostly OSU and college stuff but occasionally pros football/basketball. I’ll watch OSU baseball, but pro baseball is lights out zzzz. I also keep up on news, current events and politics.
But, Mom still cooks your links...thanks for clearing that up.

This seems like a business opportunity for you brad. Why don't conservatives compete in the marketplace of ideas and create social network that doesn't censor. Surely it would come to dominate.

This seems like a business opportunity for you brad. Why don't conservatives compete in the marketplace of ideas and create social network that doesn't censor. Surely it would come to dominate.

Yes creating something to compete with google, Twitter, facebook is completely realistic and workable.

Great idea. Nobody’s ever thought of that.

Yes creating something to compete with google, Twitter, facebook is completely realistic and workable.

Great idea. Nobody’s ever thought of that.
I mean how hard could it be when you have the advantage that Alex Jones can post? You can't get that high quality content on twitter or facebook.

Reactions: Toonisnotmy2cents
Right?

And just like in health care, we could save money with a marketing budget of $0. I think more people should definitely take free market advice from a Bernie bro.
Of course no-censorship-facebook would have to have a marketing budget. But, I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference in the situation.

That’s probably a good call. Your grasp of both marketing new social media empires AND improving the health care system are - remarkable.
Thank you Mega.

Here is a new slogan for facebook
Facebook: love it or leave it

and for no-censorship-facebook
Forget facebook your grandkids don't message you back anyway, we at least have James Woods

Reactions: Pokeabear
Thank you Mega.

Here is a new slogan for facebook
Facebook: love it or leave it

and for no-censorship-facebook
Forget facebook your grandkids don't message you back anyway, we at least have James Woods

Great idea!

Deplatforming and effectively silencing political enemies’ speech via monopolistic corporate overlords is soooo counterculture!

Great idea!

Deplatforming and effectively silencing political enemies’ speech via monopolistic corporate overlords is soooo counterculture!
Being a cuck bitch and using facebook even after they silence your favorite brain pill salesman is the new punk rock

Reactions: Pokeabear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT