ADVERTISEMENT

ccp/dnc google collaborators

A traditional liberal would oppose the attempt at silencing people
tenor.png

It’s exactly why I make an effort to differentiate between liberals and leftists

tenor.png

It’s exactly why I make an effort to differentiate between liberals and leftists

There is no difference today between a liberal and a leftist. The liberals allowed their movement to be taken over and are frankly too scared of their own "cancellation" gestapo to step out and try to bring logic and common sense back to that party.

There is no difference today between a liberal and a leftist. The liberals allowed their movement to be taken over and are frankly too scared of their own "cancellation" gestapo to step out and try to bring logic and common sense back to that party.
They’re out there. They are just marginalized almost to the point of irrelevance. That’s why it’s important to differentiate. Glenn Greenwald, Brett/Eric Weinstein, Krystal Ball and others.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Sweden has had 5 to 10 times the number of deaths than its neighbors. This week alone cases are up 30%. In spring and last December they led Europe in cases and deaths.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Sweden has had 5 to 10 times the number of deaths than its neighbors. This week alone cases are up 30%. In spring and last December they led Europe in cases and deaths.
And now their 7 day rolling average for deaths is zero. They’ve had one in the month of August.

Minor detail I know. Along with how a “30% increase” may not actually be that much depending on what the baseline is.

try your ccp/dnc BS somewhere else
this board is educated

Damn facts and charts full of facts vs some twitter dude
What's not surprising is that there are people that will manipulate, or be too fundamentally stupid to understand, statistics to win an internet argument. This happens 1000 times a minute on twitter.

What I don't understand is why people like you seem to be rooting against a country's approach, one that has been a raging success.

Probably for the same reason that you root against therapeutics like HCQ and IVM, because you don't actually have any empathy for other people, you have a reflex to control other people and their ideas.

What's not surprising is that there are people that will manipulate, or be too fundamentally stupid to understand, statistics to win an internet argument. This happens 1000 times a minute on twitter.

What I don't understand is why people like you seem to be rooting against a country's approach, one that has been a raging success.

Probably for the same reason that you root against therapeutics like HCQ and IVM, because you don't actually have any empathy for other people, you have a reflex to control other people and their ideas.
I don't think he has a reflex to control others. I just think he's a programmed lemming that fails to think for himself and instead simply follows and regurgitates the messaging of others who do have a singular desire to consolidate their control over others.

Disagree

lots of outspoken traditional libs like Joe Rogan, Tim Pool and Adam Carollo bash The left daily
Yep, and their voice is about as loud as the "tea party" is today. None of those three move the needle of opinion or are driving changes within their own party. The only liberal that has any reach that's got any voice is Maher. But he was so fervent in the progressive takeover of the Democratic party, that even he can't get any traction to rein in the absurdity.

Not a commie, not pushing any mandates and no agendas. Just the truth.

Actually I am a real and traditional conservative republican. Just not affiliated with the party these days.

Not a commie, not pushing any mandates and no agendas. Just the truth.

Actually I am a real and traditional conservative republican. Just not affiliated with the party these days.
Doesn’t matter what you say you are. You left out context in an effort to lie. Better to walk away than double down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT