ADVERTISEMENT

Canton Ohio Black Man dies while handcuffed on floor. Here we go again

Where 2 fer 1 cop killa at?

200w.gif

Outlaw handcuffs. Now.
It's not the handcuffs, it's the kneeling on the back. There's a reason all of these videos look the same.

I was shown the video with no knowledge of what I was supposed to be watching for and I predicted his death before it happened. He died from lactic acidosis. He was probably on a stimulant drug like many of them are.

It baffles me why there are still police departments that haven't figured out how to not kill these people.

It's not the handcuffs, it's the kneeling on the back. There's a reason all of these videos look the same.

I was shown the video with no knowledge of what I was supposed to be watching for and I predicted his death before it happened. He died from lactic acidosis. He was probably on a stimulant drug like many of them are.

It baffles me why there are still police departments that haven't figured out how to not kill these people.
I wasn’t being serious.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I know. I was throwing that out there for the blame the criminal crowd.
Saw it on the local news last night at 5. Told the wife when it showed the knee on his back there goes another cop thats gonna lose his job and probably go to prison and a huge sum of money to his family if that guy dies. And sure enough thats what happened, he was also saying he couldn't breathe and there you have it.

I'm baffled why we don't kill more of them

Can you provide a couple of examples where a person resisting arrest wasn't doing so intentionally?
Hypoglycemia, under the influence of drugs, dementia, schizophrenia, thyroid storm, brain injury, and plenty of other things can alter your brain's ability to process information...

Yeah, there are plenty of cases where people are literally unaware of their surroundings.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Hypoglycemia, under the influence of drugs, dementia, schizophrenia, thyroid storm, brain injury, and plenty of other things can alter your brain's ability to process information...

Yeah, there are plenty of cases where people are literally unaware of their surroundings.

All but the drug use I would think would be a minority of the cases of resisting arrest.
Expecting police officers to diagnose people within seconds is an unrealistic expectation is my view.

All but the drug use I would think would be a minority of the cases of resisting arrest.
Expecting police officers to diagnose people within seconds is an unrealistic expectation is my view.
There's no expectation that an officer "diagnose" anything. Recognition of the signs and symptoms is easy to train though. I teach the training several times a year. I'm not talking out of my ass. 14 years without an in custody death due to deliberate training and an organized response speaks for itself.

Watch this and look for what's done differently. Notice the date on the video.

Last edited:
Video of the arrest. The man hit a telephone pole that was broken into and in the road, he ran into a bar right after, employees called the Police saying he was bothering patrons then the Police arrive and from the get go he resists. He was stll talking when they got off him. One cop is heard he has always wanted to be in a bar fight. Guy was released from prison 12 days prior after serving a 24 yr sentence for kidnapping and burglary and wait for it, Failure to Comply.

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
There's no expectation that an officer "diagnose" anything. Recognition of the signs and symptoms is easy to train though. I teach the training several times a year. I'm not talking out of my ass. 14 years without an in custody death due to deliberate training and an organized response speaks for itself.

Watch this and look for what's done differently. Notice the date on the video.

Well that was interesting, hats off to the cop. Would be great if that's how they all went down but they don't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT