ADVERTISEMENT

Can we at least agree? (Hildabeast)

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com
...that she's gross?

I mean decent butterface last call material in college, but most charitably described now as sturdy and matronly right?

How could Bill be expected to dependably park the presidential torpedo in that garage? I think we all owe him an apology.

Looking forward to your assessment of Chris Christie and the reaction Mary Pat has to the prospect of conjugal relations... This is pure gold.

Once you finish with Christie - can you highlight how Bernie Sanders is doing with the whole ED treatment thing? Thanks again Mega for taking on this burden...

Somebody was up late/early drinking...or something....

Well done. Carry on!

(Hope you're OK this morning!)

Reactions: MegaPoke
...that she's gross?

I mean decent butterface last call material in college, but most charitably described now as sturdy and matronly right?

How could Bill be expected to dependably park the presidential torpedo in that garage? I think we all owe him an apology.
I've said all along that all Bill needed to do was hold up a photo of Hillary and ask, "Can you blame me?"

Well, I think she was awful in college, then got cute while in Arkansas, and now looks kind of like Kim Il Jung in the America *$@% Yeah! puppet movie. She could totally play a villain in the cinema, especially when she wears the glasses. I love it, because it just triggers wild rage from the right that totally alienates women. The glasses and no makeup pictures are what they are, but she had some southern beauty embellishments once she settled in Arkansas that totally turned it around. She looks a little villain-ish now, but that's ok. Women will vote for ugly women, and be harder on pretty ones. Not every woman has to be sexualized for political success. Wind, Head, Wyo... given your unnatural venom towards Michelle and Hillary, you NEED to find a woman to sexualize.

Not Bill Clinton, though. While I disagree with Mega, I suspect he and HRC had an arrangement of sorts, and they truly are oil and water on multiple levels. He didn't get elected on a platform of moral purity. In Arkansas, things are just.... different.

Women will vote for ugly women, and be harder on pretty ones.

Isn't that... like.. super sexist to say?

I agree that B & H had an arrangement. And that they probably both played on the same team for the most part.

Question - if she wins, will she choose that platform to come out of the closet and be the first LBGTQXYZ president when the thrill of being the first vagina-equipped president wears off? Maybe a second term kind of thing?

Why would I assess Chris Crispy Creme? Who is Mary Pat?

Excellent question.

Mary Pat is the liberal's daisy cutter when republicans criticize dems for having ugly wives.

NJ-MaryPatChristie.jpg

Mega, I hate to repeat, but as my other brother Darrell said it best: It's a late-night warm place to put it, and gawd only knows how much freakin' booze it takes to put it there. As a former "denizen" of the Grey Fox in the 70's, there's always a "willing" ready to be "rolled over and shown the lights" (that be wrestling). To paraphrase Eddie, it's all about "dog biscuits".

For every conservative, white, mayonnaise eatin', booty-hatin' repressed homosexual, there's 2 men that love a big ol' butt with a pretty smile.

LOVE IT!!

For every conservative, white, mayonnaise eatin', booty-hatin' repressed homosexual, there's 2 men that love a big ol' butt with a pretty smile.

LOVE IT!!

Personally, I think hill would reject you ... But you can dream

No, you're right. And while I'm not exactly dreaming about her, having some meat a little far from the bone isn't what dq's her.

We know who doesn't like women all that much in this thread. You right wingers have some serious negative energy for women. Cankles, pigs, chewbacca..... Wow.

To me, it's not her physical traits as much as her personality. When she's trying to be upbeat and positive you can tell it's phony as hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT