ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Johnstone Asks You To Ask Yourself “What If…”

Not that it would matter. Uncle Bibi would just keep killing them. He wants them totally out of the picture so he can have it all. After all, God promised he could have it all!
You know Dan when I run into a rattlesnake den at the deer lease, I kill as many of them as I can, knowing they pose a threat to me and others on the lease. If Rattlesnakes didn't pose a threat, I wouldn't kill everyone I see. Moral of the story don't be a threat and you won't be killed.
Before you distort what I'm saying, this in no way is saying genocide is justified or purposely killing Palestinians is the right thing. What it is saying is don't be a threat, live in peace and there is no reason to be killed. It also does not say or is it in anyway justifying Israel or anyone else persecuting anyone, in fact quite the opposite.

You know Dan when I run into a rattlesnake den at the deer lease, I kill as many of them as I can, knowing they pose a threat to me and others on the lease. If Rattlesnakes didn't pose a threat, I wouldn't kill everyone I see. Moral of the story don't be a threat and you won't be killed.
Before you distort what I'm saying, this in no way is saying genocide is justified or purposely killing Palestinians is the right thing. What it is saying is don't be a threat, live in peace and there is no reason to be killed. It also does not say or is it in anyway justifying Israel or anyone else persecuting anyone, in fact quite the opposite.
In your mind is it fair to say the Zionists have posed a threat to Palestinians for the last 75 years or more? Or are the Zionists justified in forcibly removing the Palestinians from their homeland because God promised it to them, and therefore driving them into Gaza is perfectly justified and killing any Palestinian who resisted is approved by God? In your opinion are the Zionists always and forever the victims when Palestinians resist their occupation? In your opinion should the Palestinians just accept their fate and forever be at the mercy of the Zionists, just accept their fate? In your opinion do you think what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians has God’s stamp of approval, this is what He has had in mind all along? Does God think the Palestinians should be driven into the desert or butchered by Zionists? In your opinion is America doing God’s work by arming the Zionists with the weapons to commit genocide on the Palestinians? Is He in heaven thinking to Himself: “Way to go, America!”

In your mind is it fair to say the Zionists have posed a threat to Palestinians for the last 75 years or more? Or are the Zionists justified in forcibly removing the Palestinians from their homeland because God promised it to them, and therefore driving them into Gaza is perfectly justified and killing any Palestinian who resisted is approved by God? In your opinion are the Zionists always and forever the victims when Palestinians resist their occupation? In your opinion should the Palestinians just accept their fate and forever be at the mercy of the Zionists, just accept their fate? In your opinion do you think what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians has God’s stamp of approval, this is what He has had in mind all along? Does God think the Palestinians should be driven into the desert or butchered by Zionists? In your opinion is America doing God’s work by arming the Zionists with the weapons to commit genocide on the Palestinians? Is He in heaven thinking to Himself: “Way to go, America!”

Typical.

Avoid logic to inject emotional bullplop.

No, they’re just moronic questions designed to make the person you’re responding to to look like a rube.

Again, typical of low info people who rely on emotion.
I’m unclear what you find moronic about the questions. Care to explain? If they’re so moronic they should be easy to answer.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I would say they both have posed a threat to each other, neither are innocent of wrong doing.

I'm not going to get bogged down in the who is right or who is wrong debate. My reasoning, both sides clearly have a different opinion, neither will change their minds and both are more than willing to kill each other over it. You can try to deny this but that is the reality. Historically wars break out, one side is defeated and either accepts peace or is wiped out. That is where we are today whether we like it or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT