ADVERTISEMENT

#BornFollowers GITT

CBradSmith

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2005
tenor.gif

I though Holder was going to run for president? Maybe he's concerned another look at the Obama admin activities will go back to when he was AG and Lerner, Fast/Furious, etc.

ho lee shit

holders tweeter pic is of him overlooking jfk and jackie’s grave at Arlington

POS is co-opting history

Reactions: windriverrange
Here's the thing.. The way sys uses it, "followers" is neither precisely accurate, nor is it a put-down. Men instinctively are willing to be led by men worthy of leadership. That's the way it is in any organization, and to deny that is to deny reality. In a free market society, and a free republic, you can choose to give your leaders respect if they earn it. In a globalist establishment bureaucracy, you don't have leaders. You have rulers. Trump is a leader because he inspires and delivers on what he says he will do. Those things he doesn't deliver on have a clear root cause beyond him just not following through.

In my book, Trump has done what I voted for him to do. He's appointed Constitutionalists, he's fought the establishment (aka swamp), he's delivered on jobs and economic numbers and he's actually trying to do something about the border crisis. He's doing this in the face of the most disgusting, transparently motivated "resistance" mob full of pussies and losers that I have ever seen. All those fools have done is give Trump cover from any actual grievances or criticisms his voters have of him. Do you morons in the resistance get that?? You are creating a daily environment where we feel compelled to defend the guy from the hyperbolic nonsense and narrative lies to the point that things that deserve some pushback get ignored or glossed over. You are the perfect cover for this guy to not have to change much of anything about his approach, and you are ushering him into a landslide win next year. And then there's the matter of the coup and the spying scandal / Russia hoax which has utterly failed to take him out.

Anyway, A guy who survives that kind of shit and still performs like I had optimistically hoped he would HAS MY RESPECT. I will willingly have that guy's back until he gives me a legitimate policy reason not to.

I as reluctant Trump voter who pulled the lever for him 49% because he's not Hillary and 51% because Gary Johnson was a wackadoodle with no chance to win. I would willingly campaign for his reelection now.

I believe ONLY a big failure with the border and/or lil rocket tard can derail Badger1's chance for a monumental victory as of today

Here's the thing.. The way sys uses it, "followers" is neither precisely accurate, nor is it a put-down. Men instinctively are willing to be led by men worthy of leadership. That's the way it is in any organization, and to deny that is to deny reality. In a free market society, and a free republic, you can choose to give your leaders respect if they earn it. In a globalist establishment bureaucracy, you don't have leaders. You have rulers. Trump is a leader because he inspires and delivers on what he says he will do. Those things he doesn't deliver on have a clear root cause beyond him just not following through.

In my book, Trump has done what I voted for him to do. He's appointed Constitutionalists, he's fought the establishment (aka swamp), he's delivered on jobs and economic numbers and he's actually trying to do something about the border crisis. He's doing this in the face of the most disgusting, transparently motivated "resistance" mob full of pussies and losers that I have ever seen. All those fools have done is give Trump cover from any actual grievances or criticisms his voters have of him. Do you morons in the resistance get that?? You are creating a daily environment where we feel compelled to defend the guy from the hyperbolic nonsense and narrative lies to the point that things that deserve some pushback get ignored or glossed over. You are the perfect cover for this guy to not have to change much of anything about his approach, and you are ushering him into a landslide win next year. And then there's the matter of the coup and the spying scandal / Russia hoax which has utterly failed to take him out.

Anyway, A guy who survives that kind of shit and still performs like I had optimistically hoped he would HAS MY RESPECT. I will willingly have that guy's back until he gives me a legitimate policy reason not to.

I as reluctant Trump voter who pulled the lever for him 49% because he's not Hillary and 51% because Gary Johnson was a wackadoodle with no chance to win. I would willingly campaign for his reelection now.

Like i said... #bornfollower. You and the feeble minded have been enabling shitty government for ages.

Like i said... #bornfollower. You and the feeble minded have been enabling shitty government for ages.
Come on Saltine, y'all have had your shots.
Apparently it didn't land and resonate, otherwise your deeply flawed party would NEVER lose an election.
It's not that damn complicated.

Reactions: iasooner1

Feeble minded....

I didn’t believe Donald Trump was a Russian asset. You did. Still do. Kinda speaks for itself.

You can’t refute a damn thing I said.

Meantime, I notice you bailed on the How Would You React thread.

Feeble minded....

I didn’t believe Donald Trump was a Russian asset. You did. Still do. Kinda speaks for itself.

You can’t refute a damn thing I said.

Meantime, I notice you bailed on the How Would You React thread.
Well, Mega, you can bet he's in his clandestine lab, flailing about to redeem himself. It's what they do.

Come on Saltine, y'all have had your shots.
Apparently it didn't land and resonate, otherwise your deeply flawed party would NEVER lose an election.
It's not that damn complicated.

Hey have you checked the midterm results? How'd that go?

Bronzed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT