ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Maher vs. Charlie Rose

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
I often disagree with Bill Maher but I do watch his show and find him funny. He doesn't like religion, I'm not religious but I don't dislike religion, but he calls it like "he" sees it. He is one of the few liberals willing to take on Islam and the Koran. For some reason liberals see Christians as bad and Muslims as victims even though Muslims are the most mysogynistic, murdering people in the world.

He gets into it with Charlie because Charlie says Christians are the same as Muslims, I give him props for calling it like it is.

This post was edited on 9/11 10:18 PM by Headhunter

Bill against Charlie.

I used to like Maher. I find him pretty hard to stomach now. However he's not in the tank for anyone or any group and is not a politician spouting off BS he doesn't believe to drive his sides narrative. I agree with him in this video.

Like I said, I don't agree with him much but I watch because I respect the fact that he doesn't regurgitate liberal dogma. His beliefs are real and he's well prepared to defend them. Plus he's very funny.

The problem with the liberal lemmings on here is they just regurgitate what they see on the Daily Kos or some other website and can't defend their positions without repeating talking points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT