ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother

I don't watch it but I saw the introductions yesterday when someone left our tv on. I caught the first transgendered member. I would've never guessed it.

Yes. Love the show. I saw last nights episode. Sounds like a lot of twists this year. Not sure I like any of the first 8 to win. If I had to choose I'd take the aggie or Asian cowboy.

I was pissed at first but so far they seem alright. I bet Jace goes early.

Jackie is my dark horse. I haven't decided if Jason or Austin will be the male to get the farthest. I also had Liz going far until they started to figure out the twin twist.

About this time last year I predicted Derrick. Now I'm not sure. The guys are pretty weak. My odds are on James.

I like Becky. Poker chick seems tough too. I would take her as the fav but she seems too quiet.

Right now it's probably easiest to pick who won't win...transvestite, loudmouth gay guy, Da, dentist, twins, amazing race duo, Austin.

Showmance has a shot. Dude is an Aggie though. She looks like she could go 0 to crazy in 5 seconds.

NYC spazz flying low. The nerd could surprise but he will prolly be dumped Bc of Ian.

Aggie guy is gonna go soon I give him three weeks tops.

Anybody else think the Dentist has been huffing his own product for years?

Reactions: JonnyVito
Johnny Mac, Austin, Jackie and Jason are my picks to go far. The house is onto the twins and the live feeds have been funny. When Liz goes to the DR pretty much the whole house sits in the living room waiting on her to come out so they can see if she switched. Da's only chance of staying would have been if Aubry or Liz had went up next to her.

Why did James align with Da???

Which brings me to my next question, when is big brother going to stop putting the same type of black woman on that show? I haven't seen every season but it seems to be the same head strong, not wanting to be disrespected, short-tempered, Amarosa type woman every time...except for the crazy Jesus freak who also had no shot.

Why did James align with Da???

Which brings me to my next question, when is big brother going to stop putting the same type of black woman on that show? I haven't seen every season but it seems to be the same head strong, not wanting to be disrespected, short-tempered, Amarosa type woman every time...except for the crazy Jesus freak who also had no shot.

Big Brother plays into tons of stereotypes in their casting.

Reactions: JonnyVito
I said Jason and meant Becky hell of a brain fart there. Becky's ability to just suck it up and keep a happy face will help a ton in this game.

So I was watching the feeds last night and saw Jeff in bed with Liz (really Julia). I thought nothing of it other then it really pissed off Austin. So this morning I have the sports animals on and Mark and Dusty always talk about big brother. They informed us that their s video of Jeff rubbing one out and then wiping it on Julia. I checked the video out and I don't think he really rubbed one out but it sure as hell looks like it and then he says she has a sticky stain on her back. The more I watch of Jeff the more he creeps me out.

good, I thought great another season of people petitioning to get someone kicked out of the BB house. I was thinking if he did then that was a slick rub and tug. I thought he was just itching also.

15 minutes in it looks like this twin thing is gonna be huge. That's looks like a solid 6 team alliance.

And I'm watching at a bar in NYC with no sound.

drives me nuts that they are scared to vote out Audrey because she is transgender. It shouldn't have anything to do with keeping or voting her out. We are getting a good look at how PC the younger generation of America is, they are so scared of the backlash that they are willing to give her 500K. Now if this is all a ploy and just an excuse so they can keep her then alright that is fine.

Bump the feeds where worth it yesterday afternoon. Audrey is one loco person.

The more this game is played the more I like Jackie that girl don't take no bs. Terrible week my favorite person will go home on Thursday and I suspect the show will start going down hill. I can't stand watching Shelli that chick is crazy. Her and Vanessa.

Reactions: shortbus
I hate Austin with a passion and he set up Jason with lies. Jason was about the last entertaining person left in house that I enjoyed watching. They did it to themselves though. I swear I wish like hell I could make the cut and play this game one day while I am still semi in shape. Shelli I finally understand why such a good looking woman is single.....

Also I might be a week late on my Clay being a target. With this move Shelli and Clay made themselves huge targets and if they would have just sent Austin home they would have walked to the final 4 I bet.

This was me last night watching the feeds. Oh and I thought it was going to suck this week.
happy-dance-animated-gif-dancing-670151.gif

JAMES WON!!!!!!! Shelli was the only one left with him and she made him promise to save her and Clay. Well James is putting them both up. Oh I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas today for the nomination ceremony. @shortbus

Lol...I love it. James doesn't give a f... That's a big move.

Love it, hope he follows through with it.

Right now I want the goofy dentist to win it.

Johnny Mac is funny and playing a great game right now. Becky is moving in Andy status with me. I was wanting a Clay Shellie blind side but James let it slip Shellie was his target and she ran to her and told. I am refreshing the jokers page like how I would be hitting f5 on here during a coaching change. I just can't wait for the 6th sense to turn on each other.

Just watched Sunday night episode. Pure gold.

Only thing that could top this week is a Vanessa vs Shelli on the block.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT