ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother is back!

Lol maybe a pet rock had more of a personality the Cody.

It's fine if it gets Paul to start taking out others.

At some point these pussies need to get Paul out.

It's fine if it gets Paul to start taking out others.

At some point these pussies need to get Paul out.
SO far he has a deal with everyone except Jess and Cody and no one has compared notes. So until they compare notes and find this out Paul will be around. I bet within the next two or three weeks be gets back on the radar as a big threat. If Jess wins another HOH then she will for sure target Paul.

Apparently Paul and pack are tormenting Cody in an attempt to get him to get physical with someone in hopes of going PTSD from his time in the military.

I hope those f'ers all get booed when they exit the house and get skewered in real life after the game. That's way over any game line.

Reactions: JonnyVito
Apparently Paul and pack are tormenting Cody in an attempt to get him to get physical with someone in hopes of going PTSD from his time in the military.

I hope those f'ers all get booed when they exit the house and get skewered in real life after the game. That's way over any game line.
Ya just man up and play the game. Paul is getting a God complex with out the play of Dan or Will to back it up.

Just caught up on the season. Wish they would've brought back really anyone else from last season! Didn't like Paul then.

Big Brother edited out all of the coordinated harassment from the Paullowers. BS. Expose them for the horrible people they are and let America collectively harass them when they exit the show.

Interesting. I don't see anyway Cody does not go home. I am sure Paul makes the deal but Jessica is a moron to believe it will actually happen.

I'm betting Jessica does use the hex and reboots the week. Would love to see Paul not be able to compete and go home just before jury. Then maybe the game will really start by the Paullowers.

Big Brother edited out all of the coordinated harassment from the Paullowers. BS. Expose them for the horrible people they are and let America collectively harass them when they exit the show.
This actually happened after the POV so they can't show it until tonight's episode. The blow ups you saw on last night's episode was all before POV. Then after POV the group got together and tried to get Cody to blow up so he would be evicted. This is when they were c**ts and playing on or hoping to trigger his PTSD. I expect you see it all tonight because they did tease another blow up at the end of last night's episode.

Small request; can y'all use the spoiler button to talk about things that haven't aired (on CBS), yet? I don't watch the feeds and like for there to remain a little suspense.

Small request; can y'all use the spoiler button to talk about things that haven't aired (on CBS), yet? I don't watch the feeds and like for there to remain a little suspense.
Sorry hope I didn't ruin anything. I will try to better at listing a spoiler.

Sorry hope I didn't ruin anything. I will try to better at listing a spoiler.

No worries, man. I just like to see other opinions but don't necessarily like to know what's going to happen.

I personally find Cody and Jessica to be vapid and insufferable. Their constant whining about being backstabbed or betrayed is so dumb. Cody started that all in week one. Even then, he probably could've gotten away with the attempt on Paul if he hadn't then tried to nominate Christmas. And he hasn't done a good job of "doing what Jess tells him" since he's been back in the house or they would've pulled Ramses down last week like she wanted and sent that blithering idiot Josh home. He's terrible at the game and has the personality of a wet mop. She actually has a little bit of instinct and could do okay if she'd separate herself from him.

That said, if they are specifically stating they are targeting him because of PTSD, that's wrong. But if they're just doing it to get Jess to save the hex and send him home, I don't really have a problem with it.

So who goes home this week?

If Josh was smart, he'd go after an actual big target.

I think it is Jessica.

I guess Jessica and Cody really went after Josh yesterday afternoon. He did the pots and pans thing again and Cody charged him. Then threatened to beat him up outside the house. They then went after him for his weight. I would say that pushes him back to wanting one of them out and since COdy is safe I think it made Jess the target again.

Josh and smart are two words that don't seem to go together! He can target Elena all he wants, but it's the rest of the house that gets to vote. I'm guessing if Paul wants Jessica gone, Jessica will be gone.

It seems Jessica will be banished after tonight's episode. I hope it happens.
why??? I don't get all the Jody hate.

The ganging up on 2 people has made this season boring.

Mark & Elena aren't seeing the big picture out all lol. What do they think happens when the 'big targets' are finally out? Yup, those 2 meatballs are going up.

why??? I don't get all the Jody hate.

The ganging up on 2 people has made this season boring.

Mark & Elena aren't seeing the big picture out all lol. What do they think happens when the 'big targets' are finally out? Yup, those 2 meatballs are going up.
I now find myself cheering for Alex. Cody really bores me. What I don't get is why doesn't Cody ever say anything about his daughter?

I now find myself cheering for Alex. Cody really bores me. What I don't get is why doesn't Cody ever say anything about his daughter?
lol i didn't even know he had one. But, who knows. I don't know who i'm rooting for but really want Paul to get knocked out (which won't happen).

Biggest floater in the game?

I'm going with Kevin or Raven.

Biggest floater in the game?

I'm going with Kevin or Raven.

Raven.

Kevin is doing some stuff quietly and I don't think he is all in with Paul. I hope he is the one that gets Paul out. The perfect time would be whenever double eviction night comes up (if Paul isn't HOH).

Comical to see Josh cry about 'bullying' whenever he has bullied numerous people for 50+ days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT