ADVERTISEMENT

big 12 tournament

In other news, nickal lost to Martin, gulibon has lost twice and going for 7th, Jordan lost to massa, suriano MFFed.

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
B1G will be interesting as Penn State has several that can end up 3rd. Suraino did not wrestle and although will likely get an at large berth, I can't see him being ready to make a run to the finals in less than two weeks. NCAA may be a much better team race than most thought a couple weeks ago. We are looking good and a John has put this team in great position for conference and NCAA tournaments

Reactions: osu2082
I don't wanna get too optimistic but I like the way things went down today here and Big 10. Now..... let's understand the big 12 is a shadow of what is once was and it ain't the NCAAs. I believe Suriano is done for the year, he has such a bright future that I can't see Cael pushing it. With Guilbon up and down and a few other slight slip ups by the Nittany Lions and we gotta be right there.

Former Cowboy and Oklahoman Torres just finished third at 165.

Oklahoma sits in 2nd, South Dakota State in 3rd, North Dakota State in 4th, and Wyoming in 5th, Iowa State in 6th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT