Jul 19, 2002
RANKWRESTLERSCHOOLCLASS
1Andrew AlirezNorthern ColoradoJunior
8Mosha SchwartzOklahomaJunior
9Cael HappelNorthern IowaSophomore
11Clay CarlsonSouth Dakota StateJunior
15Carter YoungOklahoma StateSophomore
16Allan HartMissouriSenior
Such a wide range of possible outcomes from Carter Young. 2nd is likely the ceiling. The upside is as high as anyone, needs to guard against the lapses that have caused inconsistencies.

RANKWRESTLERSCHOOLCLASS
7Brock MaullerMissouriSenior
10Paniro JohnsonIowa StateFreshman
14Colin RealbutoNorthern IowaJunior
16Kellyn MarchNorth Dakota StateJunior
19Victor VoinovichOklahoma StateFreshman
Chance for a break out Party for VV. Similar to Young, a wide range of outcomes with a slightly lower upside due to the Top 2. A 3rd Place finish feels like a solid outcome. Making to the Finals puts him ahead of schedule.

Reactions: DPJ
Really hoping for a better performance this year out of CY. Last year he looked lost in his first match and that ended up biting him because if I remember the 1 seed lost as well so CY ended up with the early exit. Hopefully he keeps up the recent momentum.

I'm a big VV fan, like I was with Luke last year. I think he will upset someone this year in the BIg12.

RANKWRESTLERSCHOOLCLASS
1Andrew AlirezNorthern ColoradoJunior
8Mosha SchwartzOklahomaJunior
9Cael HappelNorthern IowaSophomore
11Clay CarlsonSouth Dakota StateJunior
15Carter YoungOklahoma StateSophomore
16Allan HartMissouriSenior
Such a wide range of possible outcomes from Carter Young. 2nd is likely the ceiling. The upside is as high as anyone, needs to guard against the lapses that have caused inconsistencies.
If he gets into the finals and thus past the #1 kid in the country then he has a chance to win it and ceiling #1. I'd say ceiling #3.

If he gets into the finals and thus past the #1 kid in the country then he has a chance to win it and ceiling #1. I'd say ceiling #3.
I didn’t pay close enough attention to the seeding - thanks for the correction. He should beat everyone but Allirez. He just handled Schwartz.

These are two critical weights for us in trying to win the conference title.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT