ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 so far

Inky29

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2001
Only been a couple of games for each team but I really haven't come away too impressed with any team. Not to the point that I think there is a clear cut #1 team. KU seems to be the most talented team but with them not having a true low post presence they are certainly prone to get beat a few times. Now if KSU can shoot from 3 like they did against UT the other night that might be a team that could be surprisingly better than I anticipated. Just goes to show you how quickly basketball fortunes can be turned around with just a couple of key transfers can change things around. I'll be curious to see if they take the whooping of UT and gain more confidence or if they come crashing back down to reality. Now I don't expect them to shoot that well the rest of the year but they have a very senior-heavy team that can certainly make it tough for any team out there. TCU, Baylor, and ISU are pretty similar, all three are solid teams; nothing that will just blow you away but will be able to stay in any game as long as their starters remain healthy. I can't get a good feel for UT, very talented bunch but I think without Beard running the show right now they've looked sloppy the last few times I've watched them (of course they will put it all together on Saturday). A lot of raw talent at UT. I'd say we are just right below that middle group of ISU, Baylor, TCU, and KSU. Need to find a way to take care of things at home this weekend but that's kind of like saying water is wet.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News