ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's new 'ultra-MAGA' label came after six months of liberal-funded focus group research

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
280095863_183386037356771_7472455215677762246_n.jpg

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!! How sad is this? Regressives have absolutely nothing to offer except muh Trump.

Biden's new 'ultra-MAGA' label came after six months of liberal-funded focus group research: Report

Issue is likely these folks involved in study groups are just crazed liberals. If they want to get a good gauge on elections they should only be focusing on independents. Independents have become much more knowledgeable of the fact that 50% of dems are nut jobs.

one? I'm gonna ask CoastGuardCowboy, Medic007 and JimmyBob about that.

I stand corrected. Using the 'search' feature above, I found two. One does it almost daily, the other about once a month - if that.

I smile when I see them post the MAGA acronym. It's kind of like @Syskatine smiling when I post a photo of Rachel Levine.

Conservatives don't need to hire focus groups to come up with labels. No need to. The left writes their own labels.

Last edited:
It amazes me what politicians spend money on. Democrats spent 6 months and no telling how much money trying to come up with something that would both humiliate Trump and energize their moron base. Instead conservatives embraced the label and by doing so have humiliated Biden, the Democrat party and their moron base.
This is what happens when people have access to easy money and are out of touch with reality.

It amazes me what politicians spend money on. Democrats spent 6 months and no telling how much money trying to come up with something that would both humiliate Trump and energize their moron base. Instead conservatives embraced the label and by doing so have humiliated Biden, the Democrat party and their moron base.
This is what happens when people have access to easy money and are out of touch with reality.
I did not coin "moron base." I did not coin "slow 8." I'll take credit for slow 6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT