ADVERTISEMENT

Biden vs the GOAT Debate in June

joe-biden.gif

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I've always wanted to see candidates engage in something more akin to an actual debate. What we have endured for decades is something more like glorified question/answer sessions with the Fake News Cartel overly involved, determining the questions, etc. The republic's Founding Fathers would laugh at such.

I've always wanted to see candidates engage in something more akin to an actual debate. What we have endured for decades is something more like glorified question/answer sessions with the Fake News Cartel overly involved, determining the questions, etc. The republic's Founding Fathers would laugh at such.
I'm not very interested in the fake Q&A's we see these days. The "News" moderators are simply looking for evocative ratings boosting "gotcha" questions.

Meanwhile I want "long form" discussions. Let's have separate debates on:
- Foreign policy
- Domestic Economy
- Social Re-engineering
- Government over-reach

and if the candidates get off topic (say abortion in Domestic Economy), the their mic gets cut.

Reactions: Medic007
I'm not very interested in the fake Q&A's we see these days. The "News" moderators are simply looking for evocative ratings boosting "gotcha" questions.

Meanwhile I want "long form" discussions. Let's have separate debates on:
- Foreign policy
- Domestic Economy
- Social Re-engineering
- Government over-reach

and if the candidates get off topic (say abortion in Domestic Economy), the their mic gets cut.
Round table discussion with Presidential candidates and VP candidates on each side. They are each allowed a team of 3 potential cabinet members to join them. The potential cabinate members get to pick one question each for the other side to answer. Each side has 10 minutes to answer the question and flush out what thier response would be. Cut to commercials between discussions to pay for the debate. Sponsored by Charmin!

Reactions: Medic007
Round table discussion with Presidential candidates and VP candidates on each side. They are each allowed a team of 3 potential cabinet members to join them. The potential cabinate members get to pick one question each for the other side to answer. Each side has 10 minutes to answer the question and flush out what thier response would be. Cut to commercials between discussions to pay for the debate. Sponsored by Charmin!
I like it.
Trump would roll in with Ramaswamy answering to every question with "I'm firing 75% of all Federal employees and moving all Agencies out of DC. FBI and ATF are dissolved completely." with the crowd cheering in support.

Restrict the incumbent to roll with their current VP and cabinet members. Biden could show up with Kameltoe, Mayorkis, Blinken and Yellen to carry the message.

Reactions: CowboyTanker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT