ADVERTISEMENT

Beto, holy crap

I am for raising the age to 21 to purchase a gun, period. I don't place conditions on my support of this, as you are doing. I don't approve of the draft, but I have no problem raising the age to 21 to be drafted. I see no reason to raise the age to vote to 21.

Again though, I support raising the age to 21. Why don't you just agree with me on this instead of hedging your support?
Ok I will call my Senator for the legal ago of 21 once you call yours over the killing of "fetus". Fair?

Ok I will call my Senator for the legal ago of 21 once you call yours over the killing of "fetus". Fair?
mortal-kombat-fight.gif

Can you buy a fully auto gun? You leftys act like we just want people killing in the streets. Thus why we won't work with you. Grow up and see there are rules on the books and evil is evil and finds a way. Why was the school unlocked? You ran right to guns guns guns guns as the solution. Did you ever ask why did this kid commit such an evil act and then start from there?
lol, and out the window went your fast car analogy.🤣🤣

And I've been trying to work with you to arrive at some agreements. You can't even agree with me on raising the age to purchase a gun to 21.

Fact is, you place your love of and obsession with guns ahead of protecting the lives of Americans, even American children. And I've seen nothing to indicate otherwise from you in our discussion. If this isn't true, then support some common sense gun control laws for once and stop worshipping at the altar of your dang guns.

And I've been trying to work with you to arrive at some agreements. You can't even agree with me on raising the age to purchase a gun to 21.

Fact is, you place your love of and obsession with guns ahead of protecting the lives of Americans, even American children. And I've seen nothing to indicate otherwise from you in our discussion. If this isn't true, then support some common sense gun control laws for once and stop worshipping at the altar of your dang guns.
  • 2005 Bugatti Veyron - 253mph. ...
  • 2007 Shelby Supercars Ultimate Aero - 256.18mph. ...
  • 2010 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport - 267.857mph. ...
  • 2014 Hennessey Venom GT - 270.49mph. ...
  • 2017 Koenigsegg Agera RS - 277.87mph. ...
  • 2019 Bugatti Chiron - 304.77mph. ...
  • 2020 SSC Tuatara - 316.11mph.
Nope it didn't. I am showing you how ridiculous your argument is.

There it is, another condition.

One law could have saved the lives of everyone at that elementary school. Yet, you still can't bring yourself to support it without any conditions.

Pitiful.

• 2005 Bugatti Veyron - 253mph. ...
  • 2007 Shelby Supercars Ultimate Aero - 256.18mph. ...
  • 2010 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport - 267.857mph. ...
  • 2014 Hennessey Venom GT - 270.49mph. ...
  • 2017 Koenigsegg Agera RS - 277.87mph. ...
  • 2019 Bugatti Chiron - 304.77mph. ...
  • 2020 SSC Tuatara - 316.11mph.

Now post the fastest speed limit in America.

There it is, another condition.

One law could have saved the lives of everyone at that elementary school. Yet, you still can't bring yourself to support it without any conditions.

Pitiful.
A locked door would have saved lives also then. Where is the outrage there at unlocked doors?

Reactions: Medic007
Nope it didn't. I am showing you how ridiculous your argument is.
My imperfect analogy was in response to your imperfect analogy. We have now established though that there are banned cars too.

Want to keep chasing your own tail?

My imperfect analogy was in response to your imperfect analogy. We have now established though that there are banned cars too.

I supported bump stocks being banned. More than you have done for a "fetus".

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!! So pathetic. No, toonselor, you've once again had your dipshittery exposed. It's so routine it's the expected outcome.

So can we compare "banned cars" with "banned guns?" I can't go buy a brand new MP5 or M16 just like I can't buy and drive a top fuel dragster on the street. Weird.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!! So pathetic. No, toonselor, you've once again had your dipshittery exposed. It's so routine it's the expected outcome.

So can we compare "banned cars" with "banned guns?" I can't go buy a brand new MP5 or M16 just like I can't buy and drive a top fuel dragster on the street. Weird.
understand-nothing-michael-scott.gif

locked door

but blame me for their deaths. Wont work dipshit. lol
This is pointless. You are one of those more in love with your guns than you are in protecting the lives of Americans, even American children. Yet, you then claim to be pro-life.🙄

I offered you a chance to agree on one simple new law (among many that are available) and you can't even bring yourself to support that. Craziness.

This is pointless. You are one of those more in love with your guns than you are in protecting the lives of Americans, even American children. Yet, you then claim to be pro-life.🙄

I offered you a chance to agree on one simple new law (among many that are available) and you can't even bring yourself to support that. Craziness.
So GOD no way he gets a gun illegally then. You know that without a doubt?

Sorry forgot the cuntyness

:p

I don't speak flail and you haven't exposed anything lol.

You are running around in circles making no sense, flailing about as usual.🤣🤣

So GOD no way he gets a gun illegally then. You know that without a doubt?
Again, you resort back to a lame excuse that could be applied to any laws to avoid simply agreeing to some common sense gun control.

Just be honest. You love guns more than anything else, including the lives of innocent American children. You got to protect guns at all costs! Pitiful.

Again, you resort back to a lame excuse that could be applied to any laws to avoid simply agreeing to some common sense gun control.

Just be honest. You love guns more than anything else, including the lives of innocent American children. You got to protect guns at all costs! Pitiful.
I don't even own an AR and am over 21 so no Cherry Picker your wrong.

wrong-drumpf.gif

This isn't about what you own or how old you are.
Are cherry pickers easy to operate?

Relatively easy to operate, fast to set up and offering unrivalled mobility, hiring a cherry picker can save you time and money, and be used in any industry for any application where it's essential to work safely up high.

Relatively easy to operate, fast to set up and offering unrivalled mobility, hiring a cherry picker can save you time and money, and be used in any industry for any application where it's essential to work safely up high.
Let me know when you can bring yourself to support some common sense gun control measures . . . when you can place the importance of protecting the lives of Americans above your gun fetish.

Last edited:
Let me know when you bring yourself to support some common sense gun control measures . . . when you can place the importance of protecting the lives of Americans above your gun fetish.
Ok I willmake sure you are the first person I call because you are that important. Is this about the kids or your ego?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT